Dr. Andrew Gordon is a physiatrist practicing in Washington, DC. Dr. Gordon is a medical doctor specializing in physical medicine and rehabilitation. As a physiatrist, Dr. Gordon focuses on a patients ability to function, and can treat multiple conditions that affect the brain, nerves, spine, bones, muscles, joints, ligaments and tendons. Dr. Gordon can diagnose and treat pain that is a result of injury, disease or a disabling condition. Physiatrists often lead a team of physical therapists, occupational therapists and physicians in a patients treatment or prevention plan.
Education and Training
Mechanical Engineering 2010
Dr. Andrew Harris Gordon M.D., PH.D.'s Practice location
Washington, DC 20037Get Direction
POTOMAC, MD 20854Get Direction
Silver Spring, MD 20910Get Direction
Dr. Andrew Harris Gordon M.D., PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Muscular Dystrophy: Telling a Child the Truth About His/Her Condition
Muscular dystrophy is a category of muscle diseases that cause progressive weakness and loss of muscle mass. Muscular dystrophy (MD) is either inherited or can be due to a genetic mutation. Kids with MD usually follow a normal pattern of growth development in the first few years of their lives,...
- Prozac Weight Gain: Does Prozac Cause Weight Gain?
What is Prozac?Prozac is an anti-depressant drug that finds its use in treating mental problems. The problem might be caused by an unbalanced brain due to the panic, anxiety, and depression. This anti-depressant drug is used to treat mental problems by affecting the chemicals in the brain.Prozac is...
- Chronic Knee Pain: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Chronic knee pain is a long-lasting pain in the knees that is associated with swelling and stiffness. Typically, a knee pain lasts for more than three months. There are several causes of chronic knee pain and this article will focus on its causes, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment.What is...
- Complications of Osteoporosis
Osteoporosis is a condition that results in bone loss. There are no visible signs or symptoms of this disorder; it only becomes noticeable when you suddenly suffer from bone breakage or fractures. Pain resulting from osteoporosis can affect the quality of your life or even trigger detrimental...
- What Is Osteoporosis: Get the Facts
Osteoporosis is a disorder that causes the bones to become brittle resulting in greater susceptibility to falls. It occurs when the bones lose essential minerals like calcium, more rapidly than the body’s ability to replace them, leading to a significant loss of the bone thicknessOsteoporosis Can...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- Dr. Neil Chatterjee MD2440 M Street N.W. Washington DC 20037
- Neil Spiegel D.O3200 Tower Oaks Blvd. Rockville MD 20852
- Dr. Slavka Assenova vassilieva Minassian M.D.7984 Old Georgetown Rd Bethesda MD 20814
- Dr. Mike Yuan MD1050 Key Pkwy Frederick MD 21702
- Dr. Dukjin Im MD8505 Arlington Blvd Fairfax VA 22031
- Dr. Arthur Peter Barletta MD7501 Surratts Rd Clinton MD 20735