Kathryn Arnoldy is a pediatric physical therapist practicing in Chicago, IL. Kathryn is a doctor specializing in physical treatment of children to help reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Dr. Arnoldy can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Dr. Arnoldy will create a treatment plan based on the childs specific injury, disease or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Kathryn Marie Arnoldy's Practice location
Chicago, IL 60614Get Direction
Kathryn Marie Arnoldy's reviewsWrite Review
- This 12-year-old Is an Anomaly in the Ovarian Cancer Community
Ovarian cancer usually strikes women who are at least in their fifties; however, Olivia Parslow is only twelve years old and is fighting the disease with her life.Olivia's storyOlivia had gained nearly 40 pounds in only three weeks, so her family was very concerned. Not only was she gaining an...
- Health Benefits of Bitter Melon
What is bitter melon?Bitter melon (Momordica charantia), also called as bitter gourd or wild cucumber is a type of plant that belongs to the family Cucurbitaceae. It grows as a vine with a characteristic oblong-shaped, ridged, and warty appearance of its fruit. Bitter melon usually thrives in both...
- Innovative New Technique Improves Breast Cancer Diagnosis
Despite only using a conventional optical microscope, researchers have found a way to see farther and more detailed into what they are studying. This is by using expansion microscopy, expanding the size of what they are observing, instead of intensifying the microscope at a high cost. This technique...
- How to Treat Sun Poisoning
Sun poisoning refers to a severe form of sunburn that affects about 50% of people between the ages of 20 and 30. In this condition, over exposure to ultra violet radiations cause inflammation of the skin. Sun poisoning can result in permanent damage if not treated. Overexposure to the sun’s...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Nail Fungus?
Fungal infections are common in hair, nails, and surfaces of the skin. Nail fungus infects toe and finger nails and is more common in toe nails when compared to fingers. Also referred to as onchomyosis, this condition may become very painful affecting the whole nail. It usually starts as a small...
- 5 Tips on Living with Binge Eating Disorder
Tip 1: Develop a healthier relationship with foodBingeing can easily get out of control, as it is often not about what you consume or the amount but the feeling you get once you start eating. It is all about stuffing yourself to suppress your feelings. The act of eating replaces the feelings you...
- Judy Jue Wang PT, DPT, PCS1308 Waukegan Rd Glenview IL 60025
- Mrs. Sarah Marie Nicolarsen P.T., D.P.T5121 S Kimbark Ave Chicago IL 60615
- Anita Shah2591 COMPASS RD GLENVIEW IL 60026
- Jessica Tarence PT, DPT1409 W CARROLL AVE CHICAGO IL 60607
- Ms. Bridget Ann Walker P.T.2591 COMPASS RD GLENVIEW IL 60026
- Debra Renae Nickoli PT401 E ONTARIO ST APT 4003 CHICAGO IL 60611