Dr. David Robertson practices Neuropathology in Evansville, IN. Dr. Robertson studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Dr. David Robertson MD's Practice location
Evansville, IN 47714Get Direction
Dr. David Robertson MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Robertson
- Low Serotonin Levels May Be Linked to Development of Alzheimer's
As the future becomes the present then the past, scientists, doctors, and patients alike learn more and more about Alzheimer’s disease and how it develops.Today, researchers are learning about the role serotonin plays in the progression of this disease. While the causes of Alzheimer’s are not...
- Why "I'll Push You" Is an Inspiring Film for Muscular Dystrophy Patients
"I'll Push You" is a film that follows two friends who make the decision to take a journey lasting 500 miles. For any set of friends, this would be intimidate, but these two friends aren't a normal pair. Justin, one of the friends in the film, was diagnosed with a neuromuscular illness. The...
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Parkinson's Disease
What is Parkinson’s disease?Parkinson’s disease is known to affect the nerve cells, which produce the brain chemical called dopamine. It is a progressive disorder of the central nervous system, which can affect movements of the body. This disease gradually develops, wherein there is hardly any...
- Medical History May Be Able to Predict Parkinson's Disease
A study led by Susan Searles Nielsen, PhD, MS, assistant professor of neurology at the Washington University located in St. Louis, Missouri, looked into a new method that utilizes past medical records in order to predict whether or not a patient will develop Parkinson’s disease. This approach...
- The Link Between Mononucleosis and Multiple Sclerosis
For anyone suffering from Multiple Sclerosis (MS), one of the most frustrating parts of the disease is not knowing how, why, or when the disease began. Many patients with multiple sclerosis have had the disease and not known about it for years, others have had it diagnosed right out of the blue....
- Military Members at a Greater Risk for Alzheimer's Disease
During the last 10 years, Alzheimer cases in military members have doubled. It is not a secret that members of the military face many psychological problems because of the stress they face in operations against organized crime, especially during wars. For many of them it is just a traumatic event...
- Dr. Montgomery Verona M.D.711 W 38th St Austin TX 78705
- Dr. Bhargav Arvindbabu Trivedi M.D.305 W Jackson St Carbondale IL 62901
- Dr. Michael Scott Mayron M.D.110 3rd St Henderson KY 42420
- Dr. Reade Allen Ballenger MD39 W Indiana St Evansville IN 47710
- Dr. Roderick Lance Warren M.D.801 Saint Marys Dr Evansville IN 47714
- Dr. Jason Michael Meckler MD601 S Floyd St Louisville KY 40202