Dr. Teodulo Paglinauan is an internist practicing in Essex, MD. Dr. Paglinauan specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Paglinauan provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
University of the Philippines Manila College of Medicine 1965
Dr. Teodulo Jason Paglinauan MD's Practice location
Essex, MD 21221Get Direction
Dr. Teodulo Jason Paglinauan MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Should I Know About Hangovers?
Many of us seem to know how to enjoy the night out and avoid the most uncomfortable hangover symptoms. Some of the tips seem to work quite well, while few others are just not enough. Many alternatives leave you feeling worse than normal. Many feel that hangovers are not a huge concern. The reality...
- Is Walking an Effective Workout?
Walking has many conveniences. As a simple form of exercise, walking doesn't require any expensive equipment or special routine. It offers a number of health benefits, including weight loss, lowering of cholesterol, reducing the risk of diseases, and it improves circulation in the body.Many experts...
- Light Drinking May Not Harm Babies
New research shows that a pregnant mother drinking up to two glasses of alcohol may not harm the children. About 11,500 mothers and their children participated in this study. Researchers collected data regarding the drinking habits of the mothers when the kids were about 9 months old. When the...
- What Are the Treatment Options Available for Bronchitis?
Bronchitis is a condition that occurs due to the inflammation of the bronchial tubes. There are two types of bronchitis: acute and chronic. Acute bronchitis is usually caused by a viral infection or in some cases, 10 percent by a bacterial infection. Chronic bronchitis, on the other hand, is a...
- What are the Effects of Marijuana?
Marijuana or pot is one of the most commonly abused illegal drugs in the country. About one in 300 people are addicted to this drug. Marijuana is actually a mix of shredded leaves, seeds, flowers, and stems of the plant Cannabis sativa. It is also available in a concentrated form called hashish....
- What Is the Impact of Low Blood Pressure on Health?
Our body has certain parameters to maintain its normal functioning. Blood sugar levels and blood pressure readings are just a couple of screenings that can determine the body's functioning system. While having a high blood pressure is more commonly regarded by most people as dangerous, some people...
- Dr. Philip W. Halstead M.D.602 S. Atwood Road Bel Air Maryland 21014
- Dushyant Viswanathan8186 Lark Brown Road Elkridge Maryland 21075
- Dr. Joseph Angelo MD208 Plumtree Road Bel Air Maryland 21015
- Miss Rama Shankar M.D.1501 Division Street Baltimore Maryland 21217
- Dr. Edward M. Miller M.D.5601 LOCH RAVEN BLVD BALTIMORE MD 21239
- Dr. Maria Belen Menucci M.D.5601 Loch Raven Blvd Baltimore MD 21239