Dr. Victor M. Zaydfudim M.D.
Surgical Oncologist | Surgical Oncology2601 Tvc Nashville TN, 37232
Dr. Victor Zaydfudim is a surgical oncologist practicing in Nashville, TN. Dr. Zaydfudim specializes in diagnosing, staging and treating cancer-related symptoms. Surgical oncologists also decide if the patient is a candidate for surgery or other cancer treatments based on certain factors such as age, physical fitness and other possible coexisting medical conditions
Education and Training
The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University 2004
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- The effect of health insurance status on the treatment and outcomes of patients with colorectal cancer.
- Morbidity and mortality of pancreaticoduodenectomy for benign and premalignant pancreatic neoplasms.
- Morbidity and mortality of hepatectomy for benign liver tumors.
- Morbidity and Mortality After Gastrectomy: Identification of Modifiable Risk Factors.
- Blood transfusion is an independent predictor of morbidity and mortality after hepatectomy.
- Comparative Effectiveness of Resection vs Surveillance for Pancreatic Branch Duct Intraductal Papillary Mucinous Neoplasms With Worrisome Features.
- Liver Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Vanderbilt University Program
Dr. Victor M. Zaydfudim M.D.'s Practice location
Nashville, TN 37232Get Direction
Rochester, MN 55905Get Direction
CHARLOTTESVILLE, VA 22908Get Direction
Dr. Victor M. Zaydfudim M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Zaydfudim
- Can Melatonin Keep Breast Cancer at Bay and Improve Treatment?
Breast cancer is the most common type of cancer among women. Today, this type of cancer generally has a good prognosis: around 80% of women have a survival rate of 10 years or longer. This is partially due to the chemotherapeutic agent known as tamoxifen. ...
- During Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Women Are Able to Get Discounted Mammograms
All throughout the year, different health awareness campaigns take place. They allow individuals with certain health conditions - along with their loved ones, advocacy groups, and support groups - to join together around a common cause and offer support. During these times, educational and...
- Melanoma: Get the Facts
Melanoma is a form of skin cancer that develops in the melanocytes, which are the cells that determine your skin color because of the melanin pigment. Melanoma has the ability to develop in various parts of the body including the eyes, nails, mouth, as well as some internal organs such as the...
- Pink Chair Project Celebrates Survivors of Breast Cancer
Breast cancer is the most common type of cancer among American women, with the exception of skin cancers. It is also the second leading cause of death among women, after lung cancer. The American Cancer Society estimates that there are over 3.1 million breast cancer survivors in the United States,...
- What is Testicular Cancer: Get the Facts
Testicular cancer is a malignancy that affects the testes, which are the sex glands in men that are responsible for secreting the male sex hormone testosterone and for producing sperm cells that fertilize female eggs to kick start a pregnancy.Prevalence of testicular cancerIn the United States,...
- How Can Skin Grafting Treat Melanoma?
What is melanoma?Melanoma is a type of skin cancer that affects the melanocytes or the skin cells that contain the pigment melanin. It is caused when long or repeated exposure to UV radiation damages the DNA of these skin cells and causes them to divide uncontrollably forming a malignant tumor....
- Dr. Ben T. Furman MD300 20th Ave N Nashville TN 37203
- Dr. Sunil Geevarghese MD3601 Tvc Nashville TN 37232
- Dr. Mary A Hooks MD3601 THE VANDERBILT CLINIC NASHVILLE TN 37232
- Dr. Kamran Idrees MD3601 THE VANDERBILT CLINIC NASHVILLE TN 37232
- Dr. Ana Magdalena Grau M.D.597 Prb Nashville TN 37232
- Dr. Elena Teresa Rehl MD3601 Tvc Nashville TN 37232