Dr. Victor M. Zaydfudim M.D.
Surgical Oncologist | Surgical Oncology2601 Tvc Nashville TN, 37232
Dr. Victor Zaydfudim is a surgical oncologist practicing in Nashville, TN. Dr. Zaydfudim specializes in diagnosing, staging and treating cancer-related symptoms. Surgical oncologists also decide if the patient is a candidate for surgery or other cancer treatments based on certain factors such as age, physical fitness and other possible coexisting medical conditions
Education and Training
The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University 2004
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- The effect of health insurance status on the treatment and outcomes of patients with colorectal cancer.
- Morbidity and mortality of pancreaticoduodenectomy for benign and premalignant pancreatic neoplasms.
- Morbidity and mortality of hepatectomy for benign liver tumors.
- Morbidity and Mortality After Gastrectomy: Identification of Modifiable Risk Factors.
- Blood transfusion is an independent predictor of morbidity and mortality after hepatectomy.
- Comparative Effectiveness of Resection vs Surveillance for Pancreatic Branch Duct Intraductal Papillary Mucinous Neoplasms With Worrisome Features.
- Liver Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Vanderbilt University Program
Dr. Victor M. Zaydfudim M.D.'s Practice location
Nashville, TN 37232Get Direction
Rochester, MN 55905Get Direction
CHARLOTTESVILLE, VA 22908Get Direction
Dr. Victor M. Zaydfudim M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Zaydfudim
- What Procedures Are Used to Treat Bladder Cancer?
There are various treatment options for bladder cancer. Each option has its own procedure on how it is carried out. The type of treatment is also chosen based on several factors such as:...
- What Does It Mean If Your Nipple Is Inverted?
What are inverted nipples?Inverted nipples, also called as nipple retraction, nipple inversion, or invaginated nipple, is a condition in which the nipples point inward instead of out. In some women, nipple retraction can be present at birth. In some cases, the condition may develop due to trauma or...
- What Is Nodular Melanoma?
Melanoma is a serious skin cancer which arises from pigment cells called as melanocytes. An invasive form of melanoma is called nodular melanoma. Nodular melanoma is a serious skin cancer that got its name from the word "nodule", a doctor’s term for a lump as nodular melanoma lesions are shaped...
- Breast Cancer Survivor Organizes Non-Profit With a Meaningful Purpose
One month before her 31st birthday, Janet Palmer, a law enforcement officer, found a lump in her right breast. After nine months of consultations with two different doctors and one negative mammogram, she was diagnosed with breast cancer. At this time, Palmer decided to undergo a mastectomy,...
- During Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Women Are Able to Get Discounted Mammograms
All throughout the year, different health awareness campaigns take place. They allow individuals with certain health conditions - along with their loved ones, advocacy groups, and support groups - to join together around a common cause and offer support. During these times, educational and...
- What Tests Determine Pancreatic Cancer?
Pancreatic cancer is a cancer that begins in the pancreas, which is the organ that lies behind the lower part of the stomach. This type of cancer is really difficult to diagnose and it is often detected late. In most cases, by the time this cancer is detected, it has already spread rapidly and thus...
- Dr. Kamran Idrees MD619 19th St S Birmingham AL 35249
- Dr. Sunil Geevarghese MD3601 Tvc Nashville TN 37232
- Dr. Ben T. Furman MD300 20th Ave N Nashville TN 37203
- Dr. Mary A Hooks MD325 N State Of Franklin Rd Johnson City TN 37604
- Dr. Ana Magdalena Grau M.D.597 Prb Nashville TN 37232
- Dr. Naira Baregamian MD, MMS3333 Burnet Ave Cincinnati OH 45229