Dr. Jasper Ralph Daube M.D.
Neurologist | Neurology200 1st St SW Rochester MN, 55905
Dr. Jasper Daube practices Neuropathology in Rochester, MN. Dr. Daube studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Univ of Rochester Sch of Med & Dentistry, Rochester Ny 1962
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Intraoperative monitoring reduces complications and is therefore useful.
- Impact of changes in health care on neurology.
- Subacute sensory neuropathy associated with Epstein-Barr virus.
- Electrodiagnostic studies in amyotrophic lateral sclerosis and other motor neuron disorders.
- Determinants of pain in needle electromyography.
- Motor unit number estimate: has its time arrived?
- Myokymia and neuromyotonia.
- Obturator neuropathy: causes and outcome.
- Effect of changing data collection parameters on statistical motor unit number estimates.
- Motor unit number estimation (MUNE) with nerve conduction studies.
- Irradiation of mouse skin with single doses of ultraviolet light.
- Edward H. Lambert.
- Edward H. Lambert, MD, PhD: 1915-2003.
- Update for the neurology residents and fellows from the Neurology Residency Review Committee (NRRC).
- The effects of ionizing radiations on peripheral nerve. II. Alteration of resting, action and local potentials of cravfish giant axons by UV irradiation.
- Mayo Grad Sch Med/Mayo Fndn, Other Specialty; Univ Of Wi Hosp & Cli, Neurology; Univ Of Nc Hosps, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Jasper Ralph Daube M.D.'s Practice location
Rochester, MN 55905Get Direction
Dr. Jasper Ralph Daube M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Daube
- Why "I'll Push You" Is an Inspiring Film for Muscular Dystrophy Patients
"I'll Push You" is a film that follows two friends who make the decision to take a journey lasting 500 miles. For any set of friends, this would be intimidate, but these two friends aren't a normal pair. Justin, one of the friends in the film, was diagnosed with a neuromuscular illness. The...
- The Financial Burden of Alzheimer's for Caregivers
As medical professionals have continued to discover the various diseases that exist today, some more than others stand out as bringing serious repercussions to not only the patient, but those looking after them. One specific disease that brings with it serious repercussions is dementia. This disease...
- Why an Alzheimer's Patient May Be Violent
Violent and aggressive behavior is an issue that many with Alzheimer's face, and it also affects their friends and family. It doesn't happen as frequent as other symptoms, but when it does, it usually happens out of pressure or stress that the patient may be feeling. There could be quite a few...
- Soon Lab Grown Muscle Fibers May Help in Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
Duchenne muscular dystrophy (DMD) is one of the most common forms of inherited dystrophies today. It touches mainly young boys, and the majority of those with DMD become wheelchair ridden by their teenage years, and most would not expect to live into their 30's. Currently, there is not an effective...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Meningitis?
Inflammation of the meninges, the delicate membrane covering brain and spinal cord, is called as meningitis. There are different types of meningitis based on the cause of the disease. Some of these forms have very mild symptoms and may resolve on its own, while some other forms are serious and life...
- Dr. Fred Michael Cutrer M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55902
- Dr. Adama Marie Frye M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Irene Meissner M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Melissa Curie Lipford MD200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Elias A Giraldo MD200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Orhun H Kantarci M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905