Dr. Mary Meier is a Chiropractor practicing in Austin, TX. Dr. Meier specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Meier seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Education and Training
Texas Chiropractic College 1984
Dr. Mary Beth Meier DC DABCO's Practice location
Austin, TX 78745Get Direction
Dr. Mary Beth Meier DC DABCO's reviewsWrite Review
- How to Sleep Easier with Chronic Back Pain
Chronic back pain is one of the most common musculoskeletal disorders that may affect one's ability to fall asleep or stay asleep. People with chronic back pain have a higher rate of disrupted sleep. Studies show that sleep disturbances increase pain sensitivity in some people. Medications are now...
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- Lower Back Pain: What is it?
Lower back pain is a very common presentation among the elderly population. The lower back is the connection between the upper body and the lower body and it bears most of the body’s weight.Lower back pain can be caused due to various causes affecting the spinal muscles, nerves, bones, the...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- What Can I Do to Get Rid of My Back Pain?
Stretching to reduce back painStretching can help you to ease your back pain in two ways. First, it helps to relax the back muscles, and second, it strengthens your back muscles. However, forceful stretching that causes pain can do more harm than good. So, it is best to speak with your healthcare...
- Dr. Dean Andrew Geske D.C.595 Round Rock West Drive Round Rock TX 78681
- Dr. Gary Dow D.C.900 N Lamar Blvd Austin TX 78703
- Dr. Kieran Kelly Kuykendall DC8585 Spicewood Spgs Austin TX 78759
- Dr. Kurt William Edeker DC1200 Lakeway Dr Austin TX 78734
- Dr. Dustin Ferrell DC2121 Lohmans Crossing Rd # 508 Austin TX 78734
- Dr. Brian Alan Clark D.C., B.S.7500 W Highway 71 Austin TX 78735