Dr. Mark Defrancisco is a cardiothoracic surgeon practicing in Columbus, OH. Dr. Defrancisco specializes in surgical procedues of vital organs in the chest such as the heart, lungs, esophagus and more. As a cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Defrancisco typically treats conditions like heart disease and lung disease. This class of surgeon can also include cardiac surgeons, cardiovascular surgeons, congenital heart surgeons and general thoracic surgeons.
Mark Defrancisco's Practice location
Columbus, OH 43213Get Direction
COLUMBUS, OH 43213Get Direction
Mark Defrancisco's reviewsWrite Review
- How Does your Triglyceride Level Affect You?
Triglycerides are produced as a product of breakdown of fats. It is also produced from carbohydrates to be stored as energy. Triglycerides are generally stored in fat cells and released when needed.The healthy range or normal level of triglycerides in the body is less than 150 milligrams per...
- Congestive Heart Failure: What is Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery (CABG)?
Congestive Heart Failure is the leading cause of emergency hospitalization among people aged over sixty. It is a condition where the heart is inefficient in pumping the required amount of blood to the other parts of the body. This inefficiency can sometimes be so severe that it can impair the...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- Atypical Forms of Myocardial Infarction
Atypical myocardial infarction often occurs in older patients with a pronounced cardiosclerosis, circulatory failure, and often with people who have a history of heart attacks.The symptoms may confuse you, or make you think that they are not associated with the heart.Usually, atypical manifestations...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Treatment for Congestive Heart Failure
The following methods work together to treat heart failure:...
- Michael Kunstmann Other5969 E Broad St Columbus OH 43213
- Dr. Thomas Salamon MD340 E TOWN ST COLUMBUS OH 43215
- Dr. Ahmet Kilic MD410 W 10th Ave Columbus OH 43210
- Dr. Nahush A Mokadam MD452 W 10TH AVE COLUMBUS OH 43210
- Dr. Edmund Salim Kassis MD2050 Kenny Rd Columbus OH 43221
- Dr. Bryan A Whitson M.D., PH.D.410 W 10th Ave Columbus OH 43210