Dr. Soon-il Song is a hospitalist practicing in Rochester, NY. Dr. Song specializes in the comprehensive medical care of hospitalized patients. As a hospitalist, Dr. Song manages the clinical problems of hospitalized patients and the acutely ill, while working to improve the performance of the hospital. Dr. Song works in collaboration with all of the different doctors that are working with the patient. Hospitalists are involved in the diagnosis, treatment and medical procedures of patients.
Education and Training
Queen's University Faculty of Health Sciences 2003
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Heart Disease
- Heart Failure
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Vascular Disease
- Mount Auburn Hospital Program
Dr. Soon-il Song M.D.'s Practice location
Rochester, NY 14642Get Direction
Everett, MA 02149Get Direction
ROCHESTER, NY 14605Get Direction
Dr. Soon-il Song M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Sexual Harassment Is Commonplace in the Nursing Trade
Sexual harassment (not just in the nursing trade) has been coming out in droves as the #MeToo movement gained momentum a few months ago. As news of more and more acts of sexual harassment involved mainstream celebrities began to spread, so did awareness of this horrible act. However, as Hollywood...
- The Increasing Awareness of Sleep Apnea and the Ohio Doctor Committed to Treating the Condition
Sleep apnea has, for the longest time, been the bane of every good night’s sleep. The condition encompasses a series of signs and symptoms that surface during sleep and which can seriously affect the victim by interrupting his or her slumber. Sufferers of this condition usually have a hard time...
- What Are the Risks to Laser Hair Removal?
What is laser hair removal?Every one wants to know the best ways to remove hair from certain areas of the body. Laser hair removal is one of the most popular methods in the United States, and the New York Times has reported that there were over a million procedures performed in 2016 alone.But is...
- Should People with Rheumatoid Arthritis Avoid the Shingles Vaccine?
As with any chronic disease, patients with arthritis are often taking many medications at once to manage their condition. These medications can of course interact with one another, so being cautious and talking with a provider before taking anything new is always important. What about vaccinations?...
- 20 Natural Home Remedies for Itchy Nipples
Itchy NipplesAlmost two-thirds of women experience dry and itchy nipples. However, this condition is more common in breastfeeding mothers, especially when the baby is not properly latched on. Almost 80 percent of breastfeeding mothers experience sore nipples.Nipples can get itchy for various...
- What is Sepsis?
Sepsis is a serious medical condition characterized by an exaggerated immune response towards an infection. This response causes the release of chemicals, which results in widespread inflammation and blood clotting in different parts of the body. Sepsis may result in sudden drop in the blood...
- Dr. Philip G Stein MD2400 S Clinton Ave Rochester NY 14618
- Dr. Mohammad Rasool Shaheed MD1425 Portland Ave Rochester NY 14621
- Dr. Karan Singh Alag M.D.1425 Portland Ave Rochester NY 14621
- Dr. Brian G Rosenberg MD601 Elmwood Ave Rochester NY 14642
- Dr. Ziad Alkhoury MD1555 Long Pond Rd Rochester NY 14626
- Dr. Bruce Minshik Lee M.D.1555 Long Pond Rd Rochester NY 14626