Dr. Gul Madison is an infectious disease specialist practicing in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Madison specializes in infections that are difficult to diagnose or unresponsive to treatments, such as HIV or airborne infections from a foreign country. Infectious disease specialists usually work with conditions that are not treatable by a primary physician but it is important to keep contact with the primary physician in order to receive information about the patients history and for deciding which diagnostic tests are appropriate.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Infectious Disease
- Englewood Hospital and Medical Center 2001
Dr. Gul Madison M.D.'s Practice location
Philadelphia, PA 19140Get Direction
PHILADELPHIA, PA 19114Get Direction
Dr. Gul Madison M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How Does Borrelia burgdorferi Cause Lyme Disease?
Lyme disease is a bacterial infection caused by Borrelia burgdorferi. This disease can be transmitted to humans in three ways. They include:...
- Can I Live with HIV?
Discovered in the 1980s in Western and Central Africa, HIV is a virus and at the same time an infection. HIV stands for human immunodeficiency virus. It is a virus that gets into the bloodstream and slowly attacks the human immune system. The immune system is a naturally occurring system in the body...
- How to Remove a Deer Tick to Prevent Yourself from Getting Lyme Disease
Lyme disease is a bacterial infection caused by a spirochete known as Borrelia burgdorferi. It is a spiral-shaped bacterium that replicates within the body with the ability to evade the immune system, causing Lyme disease. Lyme disease is more commonly seen during the spring and summer seasons. The...
- Clinical Trials for COVID-19
Professionals from different healthcare sectors are coming up with research studies to combat the novel coronavirus. When you open your social media accounts or when you listen to the news, you will see and hear discoveries about certain medications, vitamins, therapies, and other interventions that...
- What Is Shivering: 15 Conditions That Might Cause Chills
What is shivering?Exposure to cold or rapid shifts in temperature usually causes uncontrollable shivering. However, many other possible causes can cause shivering or chills. An uncontrollable shivering that persists for a longer time may indicate an underlying illness that requires immediate medical...
- Pulmonary Tuberculosis: A Disease That Might Spread Beyond the Lungs
What is pulmonary tuberculosis?Pulmonary tuberculosis or (TB) indicates a contagious bacterial infection involving the lungs but can also spread to various parts of the human body.What are the symptoms of pulmonary tuberculosis?People suffering from this lung condition would commonly experience the...
- Dr. Patricia C. Cowan-Kloser M.D.1 COOPER PLZ CAMDEN NJ 08103
- Dr. Brett C Gilbert D.O.100 E Lancaster Ave Wynnewood PA 19096
- Dr. Todd I Braun MD1235 Old York Rd Abington PA 19001
- Dr. Naasha J Talati MD3910 Market Street Philadelphia PA 19104
- Dr. Stacey Trooskin MD1233 LOCUST ST FL 4 PHILADELPHIA PA 19107
- Dr. Bonnie Lee Ashby MD933 E HAVERFORD RD BRYN MAWR PA 19010