Dr. Leonard John Pittala DO
Pediatrician2700 Clay Edwards Dr Suite 500 Kansas City MO, 64116
Dr. Leonard Pittala is a pediatrician practicing in Kansas City, MO. Dr. Pittala is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Pittala diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Pittala can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ of Hlth Sci, Coll of Osteo Med, Kansas City Mo 1979
University of Adelaide Faculty of Health Sciences 1979
- Strep Throat
Dr. Leonard John Pittala DO's Practice location
Kansas City, MO 64116Get Direction
Dr. Leonard John Pittala DO's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Pittala
- The Value of Clinical Intuition: Kids also Experience Drug Side Effects
Clinical intuition is difficult to describe. Personally, it is the art of integrating nonverbal information that a patient presents in order to reach a diagnosis, reducing the need for diagnostic testing. This is especially important in children who often react differently to procedures, tests and...
- What Is Seborrheic Dermatitis?
What is seborrheic dermatitis?Seborrheic dermatitis, or seborrhea, is a common skin disease that has no known direct cause. It is characterized by a red, itchy rash on the skin, often on the scalp, with scaly patches that flake off. It looks similar to eczema, psoriasis or an allergic reaction....
- How to Identify Insect Bites and Stings
The cause or severity of insect bites or stings can be determined by the symptoms. Most bug bite symptoms cause itchy or painful red bumps. Other insect bites can cause welts or blisters. The following are some clues of common insect bites:...
- Is the MMR Vaccine Safe for My Baby?
It is natural to be concerned about whether immunization is safe for your child or not. However, doctors recommend getting children immunized because vaccines are thoroughly checked before they are licensed for use. The measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR) vaccine is the most effective way to protect...
- Diagnostic Tests for Autism Often Miss Features in Girls
Males and females of any age can both be on the autism spectrum. Currently, more boys and men have been diagnosed with autism than girls and women. Is this correct, though? Perhaps just as many girls are on the autism spectrum, but are failed to be diagnosed properly.The current standardized tests...
- Autism: Why Does Oxytocin Treatment Help Only Some Children?
For parents, treating their children is the most important task possible. However, it can often be immensely confusing when certain treatments and medications are saviors for some children while hardly affecting others. Oxytocin is one of these treatments that has seen a wide range of responses...
- Dr. Sergey Shushunov MD3901 Rainbow Blvd. Kansas City KS 66103
- Dr. Mary C Nagy M.D.1004 Carondelet Dr Kansas City MO 64114
- Dr. Charles Vincent Moylan MD4400 Broadway St Kansas City MO 64111
- Dr. Alan W Clement M.D.2040 Hutton Rd Kansas City KS 66109
- Dr. Emily L Riegel M.D.University Of Kansas City Medical Center, 3901 Rainbow Kansas City KS 66160
- Dr. Monica R Pierson MD5808 W 110th St Leawood KS 66211