Dr. Tulula Locklear Lowry M.D.
Family Practitioner1150 Pine Run Dr Lumberton NC, 28358
Dr. Tulula Lowry is a family practitioner practicing in Lumberton, NC. Dr. Lowry specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Lowry possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
The Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University 1991
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Sleep Disorders
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder (ptsd)
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
- Cape Fear Valley Hosp, Family Medicine
Dr. Tulula Locklear Lowry M.D.'s Practice location
Lumberton, NC 28358Get Direction
Pembroke, NC 28372Get Direction
Pembroke, NC 28372Get Direction
Dr. Tulula Locklear Lowry M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lowry
- IP 466 White Pill
IntroductionThe IP 466 pill is a capsule-shaped white pill, which has been identified to contain ibuprofen in the strength of 800 mg. This medicine is supplied by Amneal Pharmaceuticals.The pill is 19 mm in size and is made available either over-the-counter or through prescription. Doctors usually...
- Candida Overgrowth Syndrome: How to Treat Candida Overgrowth?
What is Candida?Candida is a form of yeast or fungus, which lives in the mouth or intestines. The main role of Candida, when in proper levels, is to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption. However, when there is an overproduction of Candida, it breaks down the wall of the intestines and...
- 5 Tips on Living with Varicose Veins
Varicose veins are bothersome and uncomfortable. Apart from being unattractive, varicose veins are associated with both physical and mental pain. High temperatures during the summer call for relaxed clothing, and varicose veins can prevent someone from living their life happily. Because age is one...
- What Is Mupirocin: Uses, Dosage, Side Effects, and Interactions
Generic Name: Mupirocin TopicalBrand Name(s): Bactroban, Centany AT Kit or CentanyWhat is mupirocin?Mupirocin topical is an antibiotic used to prevent the growth of bacteria on the skin. This topical antibiotic is often used for the treatment of impetigo and other skin infections caused by Staph...
- Is Your Poop Healthy?
Have you ever given a glance at your poop before flushing it? Probably, not! We mostly do it every day, but never realize that the look and color of our poop can indicate a lot of things about our health. Yes! Our pooping habits can tell a lot about whether we are leading a healthy lifestyle or not....
- The Health Benefits of Fermented Foods
What is Fermented Food?Fermented food involves the process of fermentation where food is exposed to bacteria, yeast, or a combination of these microbes. This food is then broken down to lactic acid, which allows the microbes to enter through the air in the environment. Lactic acid protects us and...
- Dr. James D. Mcleod M.D.800 Martin Luther King Jr Dr Lumberton NC 28358
- Dr. Nwannadiya Glory Ugah M.D.101 N Bond St Rowland NC 28383
- Dr. Tracy Elizabeth Bullard M.D.1249 Chicken Foot Rd Hope Mills NC 28348
- Dr. James Benford Hardin MD2901 N Elm St Lumberton NC 28358
- Dr. Charlene Reshell Locklear M.D.4314 LUDGATE ST LUMBERTON NC 28358
- Dr. Dennis O'garey Stuart M.D.800 Martin Luther King Jr Dr Lumberton NC 28358