Dr. Eleazar O'garro D.O.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist) | Gynecology1000 Montauk Hwy West Islip NY, 11795
Dr. Eleazar O'garro is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in West Islip, NY. Dr. O'garro specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. O'garro can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr O'garro can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
College Of Osteopathic Med 2009
Dr. Eleazar O'garro D.O.'s Practice location
West Islip, NY 11795Get Direction
Dr. Eleazar O'garro D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. O'garro
- Why Is Ovarian Cancer So Difficult to Treat?
While many meaningful leaps forward have been made in various types of cancer in recent years, unfortunately, ovarian cancer is not one of them. This has left many experts and people who have the condition wondering, "why is it so difficult to treat ovarian cancer?"A rare conditionDiagnosis for...
- Anemia: Learning More About The Unfortunates
Anemia is a medical condition in which the count of red blood cells in the blood is lower than the normal number. This can occur due to many reasons such as deficiency of some vitamin, iron or it can also be hereditary. It is one of the most common disorders of blood and there are reports suggesting...
- New Imaging Could Predict Whether Breast Cancer Will Spread
When it comes to the treatment of any type of cancer, the earlier the disease is caught and diagnosed, the better chance of success treatment has. Medical providers have worked to develop strategies for catching breast cancer at an early stage over the recent years. Women who may be more prone to...
- Potential New Target Found for Ovarian Cancer Treatment
Being diagnosed with any form of cancer is a scary event that can turn a person’s world upside down. While cancer is never good, there are certain forms of the disease that are more threatening than others.When it comes to women, especially post-menopausal women, endometrial cancer can be one of...
- What Every Woman Should Know About Ovarian Cysts
Many women get an ovarian cyst of some type at some point in their life. Most are benign and do not cause any long-term harm. Having ovarian cysts certainly does not mean ovarian cancer. In fact, according to the provider reference Up To Date, most ovarian cysts do not need to be removed through...
- Overcoming Morning Sickness
Morning sickness is caused by your body releasing the pregnancy hormone HCG- which is released at it's highest levels during the first trimester.As many as 90% of all pregnant women experience some form of morning sickness during pregnancy. Although not all the morning sickness remedies may be...
- Dr. Juanita Mestre-Dudley M.D.200 Garden City Plaza Garden City New York 11530
- James R. Stelling2500 Nesconset Hwy Stony Brook NY 11790
- Dr. Daniel Faustin M.D.374 stockholm street BROOKLYN NY 11217
- Dr. Bernardita T. Lazo M.D.2330 Union Blvd. Islip New York 11751
- Polina R. Kagan556 Merrick Road Rockville Centre New York 11570
- Dr. Genia Bekker M.D.2201 Hempstead Tpke East Meadow NY 11554