Rita Corriel is a psychologist practicing in Reading, PA. Rita specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Rita evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Rita because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Ms. Rita Louise Corriel PA LIC PSYCHOL's Practice location
Reading, PA 19601Get Direction
Ms. Rita Louise Corriel PA LIC PSYCHOL's reviewsWrite Review
- Adults with Autism May Be More Financially Responsible, Study Suggests
Everybody wants to handle money well and make positive economic choices for their future; however, it often doesn't work out so well. Some believe that being economically responsible is a character trait, but researchers have found that there may be an entirely different correlation for specific...
- What is Fetal Alcohol Syndrome?
Fetal alcohol syndrome refers to the birth defects that result from exposure to alcohol during pregnancy. Excessive consumption of alcohol during pregnancy may result in the child developing physical deformities, mental conditions, behavioral issues, and learning disorders. The symptoms of fetal...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Binge Eating Disorder?
Binge eating is when you feel a strong need to eat large amounts of food at all times without having control over it. Everybody overeats once in a while when having favorite meals or when really hungry. However, when the overeating becomes frequent and gets out of control, it crosses the line from...
- Is Schizophrenia a Genetic Disorder?
The organic studies of schizophrenia outnumber, by far, the psychological ones.The quantity of these works and the variety of directions that they have taken reveal that no breakthrough has been made. Even in fields like genetics and biochemistry where some evidence of the organic nature of...
- Why Women Love Literotica
People think about sex, people talk about sex, people like sex – it’s no big secret. However, even in the 21st century, pornography is perceived as a predominantly male interest. Regardless of stereotypes, the fact is that women have the same type of healthy sexual interest like men do. Many...
- Boy with Autism Finds Companionship in Apple's Siri
It can be a difficult world to make friends in, especially for children with autism. However, a young boy named Gus was able to find companionship in an unlikely place - Apple's virtual assistance platform, Siri.Discovering SiriGus's mother began to notice that Siri was becoming her son's best...
- Dr. Michelle Lee Sullivan PSYD1733 Penn Ave Reading PA 19609
- Dr. Thomas G. Baker PHD2201 Ridgewood Rd Reading PA 19610
- James Jay Carter PSYD.4687 Pheasant Run Reading PA 19606
- Dr. Richard F Small PH.D.2909 Windmill Rd Reading PA 19608
- Dr. Alicia Anne Hughes PH.D.2091 E High St Pottstown PA 19464
- Dr. Samuel Jay Brooks PH.D.2091 E High St Pottstown PA 19464