Dr. Christopher Anderson is a psychologist practicing in Vancouver, WA. Dr. Anderson specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Anderson evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Anderson because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
- A functional analysis of finger sucking in children.
- Cosmetic dentistry.
- Specialty vs. discipline--the dilemma.
- A Texan in Africa.
- "Mom. My tooth!".
- The view from Carabelli's cusp. Strategy vs. tactics.
- Dental education--foundation for the future of the profession.
- A scientific journal.
- Ethical vs. legal.
- Dental laboratory technology.
- Ethics redux.
- Future focus.
- Access to care in a changing profession.
- Cautions regarding computer imaging.
- The economic impact of dentistry.
- Emergency, shmergency!
- Research at Texas dental schools.
- The future of dental practice.
- Drug abusing patient? Not in my practice.
- Legislative gridlock.
- Stomal physic.
- The reality of pain.
- Our precious chairside assistants.
- Who would've blamed a little piece of protein?
- Home, sweet dental home.
- Oh, for a magic wand!
- Magic wand, partie deux.
- Majority rule.
- It's YOUR association after all.
- Where do we go from here?
- A long time coming.
- The boomers are coming, the boomers are coming!
- Arches, peacocks and horses.
- To assess or not to assess, that is the question.
- "What's done is done".
- Third party payment and the demise of paid dental.
- Efficacy vs. effectiveness--the case for clinical expertise.
- How about some teeth for the State Board?
Mr. Christopher Fredric Anderson M.S.'s Practice location
Vancouver, WA 98661Get Direction
Mr. Christopher Fredric Anderson M.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Autism: How to Handle a Child Running Away from School
As many know, children with autism spectrum disorder are prone to wandering behaviors, leading to a constant worry for many parents. These worries came true recently when a child ran away from school in East Harlem. While these dangers are always present, there are certain precautions both parents...
- The Shakespeare Workshop for Kids with Autism
The Shakespeare and Autism project is a collaborative project between the Ohio State University Department of Theatre and the Nisonger Center, a part of Wexner Medical Center. It is made possible through funding by the Office of Outreach and Engagement Impact Grant program, which is an Ohio State...
- New Research Shows Many Adults with Autism Are Unemployed
Many families with young adults on the spectrum describe the transition from adolescence to young adulthood as being a lot like learning to fly. Transition into adulthood is a critical period of development and milestones. A healthy transition can set the state for positive outcomes and advantages...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Bulimia?
Bulimia is an eating disorder that causes an individual to consume large amounts of food within a small period of time. After the binge is over, the individual purges to get rid of the unhealthy amount of food he or she consumed. Some methods that an individual may opt for to compensate for the...
- What Is Extrinsic Motivation?
IntroductionExtrinsic motivation is defined as a reward-driven behavior and is considered as a type of operant conditioning, which is a form of behavior modification that would make use of rewards and punishments. When we talk about extrinsic motivation, it involves the use of rewards or other...
- Autism and 'The Good Doctor': Is it Accurate?
ABC's new hit show has taken television by storm with its dynamic character of Shaun Murphy, who is an autistic surgeon. However, many wonder: Does the show paint an accurate picture?Only one viewWhile it is great that there are more shows than ever before that have characters on the autism spectrum...
- Dr. R. Scott Palmer PH.D.155 B. Ave Lake Oswego OR 97034
- Dr. Garen Leeann Weitman PSY.D.19995 SW Stafford Road West Linn OR 97068
- Dr. Joanna Marie Cullins PSYD.2621 NE 134TH ST STE 340 VANCOUVER WA 98686
- Christine Genevieve Glenn PHD.1815 Nw Flanders St Portland OR 97209
- Dr. James (jim) Charles Johnson PH.D.516 Se 71st Ave Portland OR 97215
- Dr. Aimee Gerrard-morris PHD2801 N Gantenbein Ave Portland OR 97227