Dr. Michael Sullivan is an audiologist practicing in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Sullivan evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Sullivan takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Dr. Michael Joseph Sullivan AU.D.'s Practice location
Minneapolis, MN 55423Get Direction
Dr. Michael Joseph Sullivan AU.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Pointers for Treating Transgender Patients
As a nurse working in a hospital or clinic, it’s part of their bedside manner to want the patient to feel as comfortable as possible and to respect their decisions. Nurses don't want to miss a beat when caring for their patients. Learn what things to consider and how to avoid common...
- The Reality About Living with Fibromyalgia
Fibromyalgia is a disease that has mystified its sufferers ever since it was discovered. The condition encompasses several chronic and persistent physical symptoms that manifest throughout the individual’s daily life. Furthermore, the particularity behind the disease is that, for the longest time,...
- Boys and Girls Experience Autism Differently, Study Finds
When it comes to the treatment of autism, researchers are still struggling to fully understand what options are best. In addition to learning how to treat the symptoms of autism, doctors are also still trying to figure out exactly what causes the condition to develop in certain children. While there...
- What Is Bacterial Gastroenteritis?
Bacterial gastritis occurs when bacteria causes infections in your gut, which leads to intestinal and stomach inflammations. You might also encounter symptoms like diarrhea, vomiting, and severe abdominal cramps. Whilst viruses cause several gastrointestinal disorders, bacterial infections are...
- What Are Night Sweats: Get the Facts
What are night sweats?Night sweats are also called as nocturnal hyperhidrosis, which means excessive sweating during the night. Night sweats are episodes of continuous sweating at night even when the environmental temperature is very cold. Some people may sweat so extensively that they might find...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Iris E. Johnson MA, CCC-A6341 University Ave Ne Minneapolis MN 55432
- Melanie Joyce Gregan Other2450 Riverside Ave Minneapolis MN 55454
- Dr. Matthew Groschen AU.D982 Thomas Ave Saint Paul MN 55104
- Dr. Ann Westerback AUD2211 PARK AVE MINNEAPOLIS MN 55404
- Ms. Carly Christine Busch AU.D.1835 County Road C W Saint Paul MN 55113
- Goutham Telukuntla Other701 25th Ave S Minneapolis MN 55454