Dr. Jordan Stanley is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Longview, TX. Dr. Stanley specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Stanley tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
La State Univ Sch of Med In Shreveport, Shreveport La 1994
Louisiana State University Health Shreveport / School of Medicine 1994
Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans 1994
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Torn Meniscus
- Rotator Cuff Syndrome
- Broken Ankle
- Scott & White Mem Hosp, Orthopedic Surgery
- Scott and White Mem Hospital
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital Program
Dr. Jordan G Stanley MD's Practice location
Longview, TX 75601Get Direction
LONGVIEW, TX 75605Get Direction
Dr. Jordan G Stanley MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Stanley
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Arthritis?
Arthritis is a condition that causes inflammation and swelling in the joints. It may also affect the tissues surrounding the joints and other adjacent or connective tissues, and its adverse effects may be either on one or multiple joints. The arthritic disease or condition can be categorized into...
- Diagnosis of Osteoporosis
It is important to get a diagnosis for osteoporosis as soon as you experience any of the symptoms associated with the condition. One should not prolong a visit with a doctor because the sooner the diagnosis, the sooner the individual will receive treatment.About 80% of your bone density is...
- How is Arthritis Diagnosed?
Arthritis is the common term used to describe over a hundred types of ailments that affect the joints. There are several causes of arthritis including physical wear and tear, autoimmunity, infections, and faulty metabolism, among others. Arthritis is a progressive disease with no known cure.Common...
- Is Osteoporosis Preventable?
The word "osteoporosis" means "porous bone", and it occurs when bones become weak due to loss of minerals. Thus, the affected bones become more prone to break compared to the healthy bones.Bones are made up of different minerals, and calcium is one of those main minerals. It strengthens the bones...
- Doctors and Specialists for Patients with Muscular Dystrophy
Everyone is susceptible to Muscular Dystrophy, especially if it runs in your family. This disease involves the diminishing and weakening of muscles. It is also a progressive condition, meaning, it can get worse and worse if left untreated. Hence, health professionals highly recommend that you see...
- Is Your Child at Risk of Osgood-Schlatter Disease?
Our body is a machine and any wear and tear occurring in any of the parts of the body can impair overall body functioning. One of the common types of pain felt by a number of people is pain associated with the knees. There are various forms and causes that could be related to knee pains, one of them...
- Dr. Stephen G Littlejohn MD323 E HAWKINS PKWY STE A LONGVIEW TX 75605
- Dr. Michael D Langford M.D.323 E HAWKINS PKWY STE A LONGVIEW TX 75605
- Dr. Babajide A. Ogunseinde MD323 E HAWKINS PKWY STE A LONGVIEW TX 75605
- Dr. Thomas G Taylor MD323 E HAWKINS PKWY STE A LONGVIEW TX 75605
- Dr. Kenneth E Reesor MD709 Hollybrook Dr Longview TX 75605
- Dr. Martin E Hilton MD709 Hollybrook Dr Longview TX 75605