Dr. Cheryl Wolters is an audiologist practicing in North Richland Hills, TX. Dr. Wolters evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Wolters takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Cheryl Wolters M.S., CCC-A's Practice location
North Richland Hills, TX 76180Get Direction
Cheryl Wolters M.S., CCC-A's reviewsWrite Review
- How Can I Improve my Metabolic Rate?
A number of factors, apart from your genes, decide the rate at which food is broken down in our body to release much needed energy. This includes body size, age, gender, hormonal levels, and physical activity. Thankfully, metabolic rate can be increased, irrespective of gender, body size, or age.Of...
- Is Syphilis Curable?
Syphilis is a venereal disease caused by the bacterium Treponema pallidum. It is sexually transmitted and takes second place among the most dangerous STDs after HIV. It has four stages, among which primary and secondary are the most infectious. It is also transmitted from an infected pregnant...
- Why "I'll Push You" Is an Inspiring Film for Muscular Dystrophy Patients
"I'll Push You" is a film that follows two friends who make the decision to take a journey lasting 500 miles. For any set of friends, this would be intimidate, but these two friends aren't a normal pair. Justin, one of the friends in the film, was diagnosed with a neuromuscular illness. The...
- Can Microchips Administer Medication?
A new idea of having an implantable microchip to deliver drugs on medication may replace daily injections and improve patient compliance in treatments. The new programmable device, discovered by researchers at Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), was tested on humans and the results...
- Pancreatic Cancer: Get the Facts
What is Pancreatic Cancer: Get the FactsHere are a few facts on pancreatic cancer.What is the pancreas?The pancreas is a gland. It has an extremely important role to play in your body's functioning. It is responsible for regulating your blood sugar levels. What is a cancer?Usually, your body...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Allison Marie Liberio AUD.,CCC-A2913 Corporate Circle Flower Mound TX 75028
- Dr. Ann Marie Cardella AU.D.1340 S. Main Street Grapevine TX 76051
- Brooke C Smith AUD660 W SOUTHLAKE BLVD STE 100 SOUTHLAKE TX 76092
- Scott Joseph O'leary M.S., CCC-A5801 OAKBEND TRL STE 260 FORT WORTH TX 76132
- Mr. Albert L Davis M.S., B.S.400 S Henderson St Fort Worth TX 76104
- Kelly L Archer AUD3132 Matlock Rd Arlington TX 76015