Dr. Kristina Coppock is a Chiropractor practicing in Yakima, WA. Dr. Coppock specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Coppock seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Kristina Lynn Coppock D.C.'s Practice location
Yakima, WA 98908Get Direction
Dr. Kristina Lynn Coppock D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- Everything You Need to Know About Disc Herniation
The spine is comprised of bony vertebrae separated by intervertebral discs. The lumbar spine consists of five vertebrae numbered L1 to L5. These vertebrae are attached to the tail bone (sacrum) at the lower end of the spine. The spinal cord runs within the vertebrae. The intervertebral discs act...
- What is Sciatic Pain?
Sciatica is the pain along the sciatic nerve felt from the lower back through the buttocks to the back of the leg. The sciatic nerve is a large nerve in the body that originates from the spinal cord in the lumbar region, and extends to the lower part of the leg. Generally, the pain is felt only on...
- Treatments For Shin Splints
That intense pain you get while running, exercise or by just pressing your shins is sometimes is just too unbearable. Sometimes the pain is so severe that it makes running impossible; it tends to subside as you stop running and take a rest.Shin splints usually subside on their own and often require...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- Dr. David Lee Lemmon D.C107 W Orchard Ave Selah WA 98942
- Dr. John R Rasmussen D.C.3909 Castlevale Rd Yakima WA 98902
- Dr. Tuan taylor Thanh Tran D.C.408 S 2nd St Yakima WA 98901
- Dr. Cynthia M Suriano D.C.2117 W Lincoln Ave Yakima WA 98902
- Dr. Dennis M Cozzocrea DC208 N 3rd Ave Yakima WA 98902
- Dr. Eugene Carl Weber D.C.3802 Tieton Dr Yakima WA 98902