Dr. Prabhjot Singh Mundi M.D.
Oncologist | Medical Oncology725 Albany St Shapiro 5, Suite B Boston MA, 02118
Dr. Prabhjot Mundi is an oncologist practicing in Boston, MA. Dr. Mundi specializes in the care and treatment of patients with cancer. As an oncologist, Dr. Mundi manages and oversees the treatment of a cancer patient after he or she has been diagnosed with the disease. Oncologists will care for their patients throughout the course of the disease. Types of oncologists include medical oncologists, surgical oncologists, radiation oncologists, gynecologic oncologists, pediatric oncologists and hematologist oncologists.
Dr. Prabhjot Singh Mundi M.D.'s Practice location
Boston, MA 02118Get Direction
NEW YORK, NY 10032Get Direction
Dr. Prabhjot Singh Mundi M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mundi
- Aspirin May Help Prevent Breast Cancer in Women with Diabetes
People have taken aspirin for pain for longer than many people realize. Willow bark, whether chewed or taken as a tea, has been used for over two thousand years. Acetylsalicylic acid is the active ingredient in both willow bark and aspirin. It is a common painkiller.Not only is it good against pain,...
- Ovarian Cancer Survivor Raises Awareness with Frozen Yogurt
For almost all women in Gulfport, Mississippi, it’s business as usual. The daily, weekly, and monthly concerns of most women are occasionally interrupted by concerns about their bodies, but over a lifetime of navigating womanhood, it seldom crosses their minds past the immediate moment. The same...
- Could Age and Ovarian Endometrioma Be Linked with a Risk of Ovarian Cancer?
Endometriosis is a chronic condition that occurs when the endometrium (the type of tissue that lines the uterus) grows outside the uterus. With every menstrual cycle, the clumps of tissue, known as the implants, go through the same process. They build up, break down, and cause bleeding that the...
- What Will a Doctor Ask if you Have Blood in Your Urine?
In the normal course, blood has no reason to appear in the urine, but if that happens, one should not hesitate to seek specialist medical opinion. Blood may appear in urine owing to simple infections in the urinary and genital systems, or it could be a result of some serious ailment that is...
- Is Leukemia Genetic?
Leukemia is a type of cancer that usually begins in the bone marrow and can cause an increase in the growth of abnormal white blood cells, severely impairing the immune system of the body. There are primarily four types of leukemia, including acute myeloid leukaemia, acute lymphoblastic leukaemia,...
- “Cancer Anger” - An Explanation
Following a cancer diagnosis, it is normal to be overwhelmed with a lot of different emotions. Some individuals may feel shocked and frightened, while others may feel sad, guilty, or upset. There is no right way to feel. ...
- Dr. Timothy P. Cooley M.D.820 Harrison Avenue Boston Massachusetts 2118
- Nadine M. Tung330 Brookline Avenue Boston Massachusetts 2215
- Dr. Rasmia A. Ahmed MD571 Union Ave Framingham Massachusetts 01702
- Dr. Geoffrey I. Shapiro MD PHD450 Brookline Avenue Boston Massachusetts 07715
- Arthur T. Skarin44 Biney Street Boston Massachusetts 02115
- Dr. Michael Hassett M.D., M.P.H.44 Binney St Boston MA 02115