Dr. Eun Kwon practices Dermatopathology in Port Chester, NY. Dermatopathology is a medical specialty that focuses on dermatology and pathology, and involves the diagnosis of various diseases of the skin, hair, and nails by looking at cutaneous diseases at a microscopic and molecular level. By revealing the histology of diseases and results from a specific diagnostic interpretation, Dr. Kwon is able to analyze the potential causes of skin diseases at a basic level.
Education and Training
Perelman School of Medicine University of Pennsylvania 2005
Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania 2007
- 2,5-hexanedione-induced testicular injury.
- Protocadherin alpha3 acts at sites distinct from classic cadherins in rat testis and sperm.
- Perforating folliculitis in a patient with cystic fibrosis.
- Rufinamide as an adjuvant treatment in children with Lennox-Gastaut syndrome.
- Aberrant tyrosinase expression in an atypical fibroxanthoma: A case report.
- CD13 is a marker for onychofibroblasts within nail matrix onychodermis: Comparison of its expression patterns in the nail unit and in the hair follicle.
- Clinicopathologic features of 28 cases of nail matrix nevi (NMNs) in Asians: Comparison between children and adults.
- Skin Cancer
- Contact Dermatitis
- Genital Warts
- Seborrheic Keratosis
- Skin Tag
- Sebaceous Cyst
- University Hospitals Of Cleveland
- Case Western Reserve Univ/Univ Hospitals Case Medical Center Program
Dr. Eun Ji Kwon M.D.'s Practice location
Port Chester, NY 10573Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Eun Ji Kwon M.D. | Dermatologist | Dermatopathology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Eun Ji Kwon M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kwon
- Common Acne Myths
Severe acne can have a significant impact on one’s life, as well as with social relationships. It can affect a person’s self confidence and self-esteem, which can lead to depression in time. This is particularly true of teenagers and young adults.Acne can cause social phobia, fear of being...
PurpuraPurpura refers to purple-colored spots that are usually seen on the skin, including mucous membranes and other organs. It is also called skin hemorrhages or blood spots.Purpura is usually recognized when there is pooling of blood under the skin due to ruptured small blood vessels. The size of...
- What are the Benefits of a Facial Serum?
We have heard of adding facial serum to our daily routine to make skin glowing and to keep aging at bay.What are face serums and what are their benefits? Facial serums are fast-absorbing liquids meant to provide nutrients deeper into the skin than normal creams and lotions. It is used either in...
- The Use of Sunscreen Does not Guarentee Full Protection
According to a new study, people who apply sunscreen regularly and vigilantly may have more painful and damaging sunburns. In this study, the researchers collected data regarding the different methods of shielding the sun, and the effectiveness of each of these methods. Data was collected from more...
- What is Chicken Pox: Get the Facts
Chicken pox, also known as varicella, is a very contagious disease that is caused by presence of the varicella zoster virus (VZV). The most typical and characteristic sign of chicken pox is itchy bright red blisters all over the body. The varicella vaccine protects about 70-90% of the people who get...
- A New Treatment for Dandruff
Getting to the root of dandruffComplete treatment of dandruff has been an elusive dream for many people. Over-the-counter shampoos and scalp treatments are the most common approach for controlling dandruff. “But these methods are beneficial for those who have mild forms of dandruff and not severe...
- Dr. Gary Goldenberg MD5 E 98th St New York NY 10029
- Dr. Miriam Norma Casal M.D3742 77th St Jackson Heights NY 11372
- Dr. Adarsh Vijay Mudgil M.D.3514 Bainbridge Ave Bronx NY 10467
- Dr. Kim Mary Ruska M.D.90 S Bedford Rd Mount Kisco NY 10549
- Dr. Ilana Shaina Rosman MD1 Barnes Jewish Hospital Plz Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Bonnie Anne Lee M.D.100 Midland Ave Port Chester NY 10573