Dr. Edward Rosof is a pediatrician practicing in Marlton, NJ. Dr. Rosof is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Rosof diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Rosof can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 1971
Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University 1971
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- 2012 Philadelphia Super Doctors
- 2003 Top Doc Consumers' Checkbook of Greater Philadelphia 2003, Pediatrics
- Ear Infection
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Children'S Hosp-Philadelphia, Internal Medicine; Children'S Hosp-Philadelphia, Pediatrics
- The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Children's Hospital Program
Dr. Edward Rosof MD's Practice location
Marlton, NJ 08053Get Direction
Dr. Edward Rosof MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Low-Grade Fever and Teething
Introduction Your baby, who used to be so peaceful, has all of a sudden become fussy, cranky, chews on every single thing, and is drooling. He wants to be held, keeps you half the night awake, and wants to be nursed the whole day. This is the world of teething that the baby has entered in. Other...
- The Value of Clinical Intuition: Kids also Experience Drug Side Effects
Clinical intuition is difficult to describe. Personally, it is the art of integrating nonverbal information that a patient presents in order to reach a diagnosis, reducing the need for diagnostic testing. This is especially important in children who often react differently to procedures, tests and...
- What Is G6PD Deficiency?
Introduction G6PD is actually an enzyme and G6PD deficiency occurs when there is a deficiency of this enzyme. This condition is not fatal, but in acute as well as in the chronic breakdown of red blood cells, it causes a spectrum of complaints such as jaundice. This condition is inherited and a...
- Autism Parenting: Planning Safety Measures Post-Diagnosis
It can be really scary for a parent to hear about anything that might be wrong with their child. Autism is no exception. It’s one of the most common disorders affecting people from all over the world. No matter how common this disorder is, it still doesn’t make it any easier for a parent to...
- What Are the Causes of Conjunctivitis?
What is conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis, also commonly called as “pink eye”, is an eye infection caused by either bacteria or viruses. You can also develop a "pink eye" if you are exposed to certain allergens that can irritate your eyes. When you have a pink eye, the conjunctiva of your eye is...
- Is the MMR Vaccine Safe for My Baby?
It is natural to be concerned about whether immunization is safe for your child or not. However, doctors recommend getting children immunized because vaccines are thoroughly checked before they are licensed for use. The measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR) vaccine is the most effective way to protect...
- Dr. Shea A Cronley MD1233 Locust St Philadelphia PA 19107
- Dr. Brian D. Hanna M.D.3401 34th Street Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19104
- Mrs. Uma Kamineni M.D.2510 N Front St Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19133
- Dr. Bryan H. Levey MD475 Old Marlton Pike Marlton New Jersey 8053
- Dr. Marius A. Wechsler MD693 Main St. Lumberton NJ 08048
- Dr. John B. Tedeschi MD504 White Horse Pike West Collingswood New Jersey 8107