Dr. James Starnes is a Chiropractor practicing in Oakhurst, CA. Dr. Starnes specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Starnes seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. James E. Starnes D.C.'s Practice location
Oakhurst, CA 93644Get Direction
Dr. James E. Starnes D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- What Is Back Pain: Get The Facts
Every now and then, you hear people complaining about constant back pain. According to statistics, about 80% of Americans will suffer from back pain at one point of their life.Back pain can be caused by many things, but it is most commonly triggered by incorrect sitting or standing positions, not...
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- Do I Have a Pinched Nerve?
Pinched nerve, or nerve compression, refers to a situation in which the surrounding tissues apply pressure on a nerve. Pinched nerve may cause severe pain, tingling, numbness, or other symptoms. Nerve compression may affect different sites of the body and this may result in varied symptoms. The...
- Dr. Patrick Vincent Mcclure D.C.40258 Highway 41 Oakhurst CA 93644
- Mr. James Ernest Clark D.C.49346 Road 426 Oakhurst CA 93644
- Dr. Anthony Erwin Roberts DC4877 Ashworth Rd Mariposa CA 95338
- Dr. Mark Nathan Oehlschlaeger D.C.49346 Road 426 Oakhurst CA 93644
- Dr. Terry Lee Baker D.C.49220 Road 426 Oakhurst CA 93644
- Dr. Stephen Dahlin D.C.35234 Highway 41 Coarsegold CA 93614