Dr. Diane Klepper practices Pulmonology in Albuquerque, NM. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Klepper manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Dr. Diane Klepper MD's Practice location
Albuquerque, NM 87131Get Direction
Dr. Diane Klepper MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Lung Cancer?
Lung cancer is one of the most common cancers in the world. It is a leading cause of cancer death in men and women worldwide. Lung cancer defies classification as a single disease affecting just one organ. The warning signs and painful symptoms represent major systemic disorders in different parts...
- What Is Emphysema? Home Remedies for Emphysema Patients
Emphysema is a form of chronic lung disease and one of the main types of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). This disease is regarded as "obstructive" because people who are suffering from emphysema exhale air as if there is an obstruction. There are various factors that can cause...
- All about Bronchitis: Types, Causes, Symptoms, Treatment, and Diagnosis
What is Bronchitis?Bronchitis is a pulmonary disorder that occurs due to inflammation of airway lining of the lungs, resulting in respiratory distress. Bronchitis is often characterized by cough that produces thick mucus (phlegm) often yellowish-green in color, indicating an underlying infection. ...
- How Lung Transplants for Cystic Fibrosis Patients Have Changed
For those with cystic fibrosis (CF), lung infections are the greatest contributor to death. Lung inflammation, destruction, and chronic infection occurs due to the thick sticky mucus associated with CF.This over-proliferation of mucus occurs due to the mutated gene CFTR which is responsible for the...
- Croup in Adults
Croup is a very common respiratory infection in children, but it can also occur in adults. It can occur at any point and is quite infectious since the virus is often being dispersed through the air, which causes the infection to spread to others. Although rare, croup can also be caused by bacterial...
- Dr. Jeffrey M Dorf M.D.4273 Montgomery Blvd Ne Albuquerque NM 87109
- Dr. Abderrahmane E Temmar MD500 WALTER ST NE ALBUQUERQUE NM 87102
- Dr. Emran Abdul Abu atherah M.D1 University Of New Mexico 2211 Lomas Blvd Ne Albuquerque NM 87131
- Dr. W. gerald Brown MD1101 Medical Arts Ave Ne Albuquerque NM 87102
- Dr. Vesta Sandoval MD500 Walter Ne Albuquerque NM 87102
- Dr. Mark Schuyler MD1 Unm Albuquerque NM 87131