Dr. Sheetal Desai is a rheumatologist practicing in Orange, CA. Dr. Desai specializes in the treatment of musculoskeletal diseases and systematic autoimmune conditions that can affect the bones, muscles or bones. Eventually, if not treated, these illnesses can also impact the skin, eyes, nervous system and internal organs. Dr. Desai treats diseases similar to orthopedists but does not perform surgery. Often times, research is conducted to find potential alternatives for the patients illness.
Education and Training
Keck School of Medicine of the University of Southern California 2001
- Peripheral Neuropathy
Dr. Sheetal Ramesh Desai MD's Practice location
Orange, CA 92868Get Direction
Dr. Sheetal Ramesh Desai MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Understanding and Differentiating Lupus from Other Diseases
Lupus is an autoimmune disease that is heterogeneous in character. Which means that it may have quite a different signs and symptoms in individuals. It is predominantly a disease of women of childbearing age. But the symptoms may be anything from skin rashes, fatigue, neurological changes,...
- Preventing Additional Serious Health Conditions Associated with Rheumatoid Arthritis
Rheumatoid arthritis is a debilitating condition that people associate with chronic joint pain and disability. It can affect many other parts of the body in unpredictable ways, so it’s essential to be completely on top of treatment and lifestyle.The inflammation that comes with this autoimmune...
- What is Trochanteric Bursitis?
What is Trochanteric Bursitis?This is a type of bursitis also known as the greater trochanteric pain syndrome. The condition causes pain and inflammation of the bursa located around the trochanter of femur in the hip. The hip connects the hip muscles and bones to other parts like the...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Rheumatoid Arthritis?
Rheumatoid arthritis is a chronic autoimmune disorder. Our own immune system attacks our body and destroys bony tissue in the joints. Sometimes, other body parts are also affected, like skin, eyes, blood vessels, lungs, or heart, but mostly the joints are the ones which are mostly affected. It...
- For Fibromyalgia Patients, Laughter Yoga May Help
For years, people have long wondered why people laugh. During earlier times, royal families and aristocrats laughed discreetly, because it is deemed the proper way to laugh while commoners were described as people of lower position because of how barbaric their laughter was. In today’s world, no...
- Preventing Osteoporosis Through Exercise
If exercise has been a part of your every day life for years, you have reduced the risk of many conditions that often affect old age such as osteoporosis. If you were not able to follow a stringent routine with exercise or other physical activities, you still have time to get into the groove and...
- Dr. Christine Hyunsun Park MD32322 Coast Hwy Laguna Beach CA 92651
- Dr. Nancy Godfrey M.D.6226 E Spring St Long Beach CA 90815
- Dr. Jeremy Anuntiyo MD3300 E South St Long Beach CA 90805
- Anthony Bohan MD JD320 Superior Ave Newport Beach CA 92663
- Dr. Thomas R Powell MD1140 W La Veta Ave Orange CA 92868
- Dr. Michael Sugarman M.D.433 W Bastanchury Rd Fullerton CA 92835