Dr. Matthew Paris is a psychologist practicing in Akron, OH. Dr. Paris specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Paris evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Paris because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Matthew Vincent Paris PSYD's Practice location
Akron, OH 44313Get Direction
Dr. Matthew Vincent Paris PSYD's reviewsWrite Review
- The Effects of Sigmund Freud’s Theories to the Modern World
On May 6, 1856, Sigmund Freud was born in the Czech Republic, which was formerly known as Freiberg. Freud came up with the method of psychoanalysis, which is used by modern day psychoanalysts to understand unconscious conflicts after getting some revelation from what their patients desired and...
- Social Anxiety Disorder: Causes, Symptoms, Treatments and More
Social Anxiety Disorder, also known as social phobia, is a type of anxiety disorder in which a person feels excessively fearful of social situations. A person suffering from this disorder lack social skills and has trouble meeting new people, talking to people, and attending social gatherings. They...
- What is Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder?
Post-traumatic stress disorder, or PTSD, is an anxiety disorder that a person develops after witnessing a very stressful and terrifying event. In most cases, the person must have faced a life-threatening event or an incident in which serious injury was involved. Events that trigger fear,...
- Understanding Autism: An Outsider's Perspective
Though widely misunderstood just a few decades ago, autism is now at the forefront of many discussions of neurodevelopmental disorders. People both within and outside of the medical community have realized the importance of helping people living with autism, and for good reason.According to the CDC,...
- What Are Different Cognitive Behavioral Techniques?
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy is an effective way of treating several mental conditions such as:...
- How to Teach Children About Autism
Parenthood is basically one long teaching job. All parents want their children to grow up to be healthy, well-loved, and good people. This is not easily done. There are so many misconceptions in society about a variety of issues that children can be taught to ignore. Parents also want to ensure that...
- Dr. Arcangela Wood PSY.D.37 N BROADWAY ST AKRON OH 44308
- Dr. Erin L Millard PSY.D.1 Perkins Sq Akron OH 44308
- Dr. Deanna Frye PHD3869 DARROW RD STOW OH 44224
- John Bertschler PH.D.1389 Apple Valley Ct Broadview Heights OH 44147
- Adria Fisher6285 W 54TH ST PARMA OH 44129
- Dr. Robert H Mcgovern PSYCHOLOGIST10000 Brecksville Rd Brecksville OH 44141