Nancy Lindsey is a physical therapist practicing in Helena, AR. Nancy Lindsey specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Nancy Lindsey can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Nancy Lindsey will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Nancy Irene Lindsey RPT's Practice location
Helena, AR 72342Get Direction
Nancy Irene Lindsey RPT's reviewsWrite Review
- When to See Your Doctor About Back Pain
One of the most common reasons why people visit their doctor is their back pain. According to the National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases (NIAMS), 8 out of 10 people have some type of back pain. The pain originates in the spine and can manifest in multiple forms. The...
- Is Multiple Sclerosis Genetic?
Multiple Sclerosis is a complex disease that can be caused by several factors; genetic structure is one of them. Several genes are thought to play a role in the development of MS. If any of a close relative, such as a sibling or a parent, has this disease, your chance of developing MS is slightly...
- Tips On Recovering From Open Hernia Repair
After surgery, the first thing everyone would like to ask the doctor is about recovery. Undoubtedly, no one wants to stay bedridden for very long and everyone wants to restart their normal activities as soon as possible. While the recovery time for open hernia repair varies from person to person,...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- What to Expect During Physical Therapy
The first time you visit your physical therapist for therapy, the specialist will go through your records and give a complete examination in regards to your situation. The report will cover sensitive muscle areas that feel pain when compressed, abilities, daily problems, desired outcome, and...
- Selecting a Fibromyalgia Treatment Team
A treatment team should be viewed as a partnership in which each member brings unique and important skills, and expertise. Combined treatment approaches are proven to have more effectiveness in the treatment of fibromyalgia, but it takes time and effort to pull together the right group of people. ...
- Jessica Price Stevens515 Mcdonough Helena AR 72342
- Mr. Curtis Glenn Gregory R.P.T.116 Hickory Hills Dr Helena AR 72342
- Dr. William Lee Chapman DPT401 W Main St Marianna AR 72360
- Mr. Harland Courtney Moore PT1801 Martin Luther King Dr. Helena AR 72342
- Mr. Logan Seth Simmons PT156 Phillips 323 West Helena AR 72390
- Hilda Garcia Espejo PT401 W Main St Marianna AR 72360