Dr. William Taldone is an ophthalmologist practicing in Palm Harbor, FL. Dr. Taldone specializes in eye and vision care. As an ophthalmologist, Dr. Taldone can practice medicine as well as surgery. Opthalmologists can perform surgeries because they have their medical degrees along with at least eight years of additional training. Dr. Taldone can diagnose and treat diseases, perform eye operations and prescribe eye glasses and contacts. Ophthalmologists can also specialize even further in a specific area of eye care.
Education and Training
Suny At Stony Brook Hlth Sci Ctr, Stony Brook Ny 1981
State University of New York Upstate Medical University 1981
OphthalmologyAmerican Board of OphthalmologyABO
- La State Univ Eye Ctr, Ophthalmology; Jackson Mem Hosp/Jackson Hlth, Ophthalmology; Overlook Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary/Harvard Medical School Program
Dr. William L Taldone M.D.'s Practice location
Palm Harbor, FL 34683Get Direction
Dr. William L Taldone M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How Long Will I Not Be Able to See After Undergoing Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty, or eyelid surgery as it's commonly known, is performed to correct droopy upper and/or lower eyelids and under-eye bags. The surgery may be performed for functional or medical reasons. Functional blepharoplasty corrects problems related to upper eyelids that sag or droop enough to...
- What is Eye Herpes?
What is eye herpes?Eye herpes, or ocular herpes, is a recurrent viral infection that affects the eyes. It is caused by herpes simplex virus type 1. It causes an inflammation of the eye, as well as scarring in the cornea.Eye herpes can be transmitted from one person to another when there is a close...
- What is Age-Related Cataracts?
When the eye lens changes with age, cataracts develop and your vision becomes blurry. A clear structure, the lens is located at the back of the pupil. Light streams in via the cornea and the lens directs it to the retina when it enters the eye.When you start to age, cataracts can begin developing,...
- Eye Twitching: Symptoms and Solutions
Eye twitching is the repetitive, involuntary blinking or spasm of the upper eyelid. Also known as blepharospasm, twitching affects the muscles of both eyes. Some of the most common causes of eye twitching include fatigue, stress, and caffeine. Twitching is usually painless and goes away on its own...
- Rosacea: What is Light Therapy and Why is it Used?
Rosacea is a chronic skin condition that mainly affects women past their 30s. According to the National Rosacea Society, approximately 16 million people in the US alone are affected with rosacea. It is a very common problem, especially among fair-skinned people. Rosacea causes redness over your...
- What is Color Blindness?
Color blindness is not a real blindness but a deficiency in seeing colors. People having color blindness can’t distinguish between certain colors, like red and green, or blue and yellow. The red and green color deficiency is the most common type of this condition.What causes color blindness?It is...
- Dr. Seth H Oppenheim MD1301 2ND AVE SW LARGO FL 33770
- Dr. Michael Tolentino MD3280 N MCMULLEN BOOTH RD CLEARWATER FL 33761
- Dr. Neel Desai M.D.148 13th Street Southwest Largo Florida 33770
- Dr. Jason M Handza D.O10730 US HIGHWAY 19 PORT RICHEY FL 34668
- Mr. Mark D Oberlander MD9375 66th St N Pinellas Park FL 33782
- Dr. Steven A Gross MD32615 U. S. 19 North Palm Harbor FL 34684