Dr. Byungse Suh is an infectious disease specialist practicing in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Suh specializes in infections that are difficult to diagnose or unresponsive to treatments, such as HIV or airborne infections from a foreign country. Infectious disease specialists usually work with conditions that are not treatable by a primary physician but it is important to keep contact with the primary physician in order to receive information about the patients history and for deciding which diagnostic tests are appropriate.
Education and Training
Univ of Miami Sch of Med, Miami Fl 1973
University of Miami Leonard M. Miller School of Medicine 1973
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Univ Of Wi Hosp & Cli, Internal Medicine
Dr. Byungse Suh MD's Practice location
Dr. Byungse Suh MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Can You Contract Cholera Through Other Means Besides Water?
Can You Contract Cholera Through Other Means Besides Water?Cholera is an infection that causes thousands of deaths around the world every year. The biggest challenge posed by cholera is that it is difficult to control and treat at the same time. The infection spreads very fast affecting a huge...
- What Is Chickenpox?
The causing factor of chickenpox and the ways of transmissionThe causing agent is a virus called varicella-zoster, which is an airborne and really contagious germ. It can be spread while coughing and sneezing, with little droplets of the mucus thrown from the nose and throat. Another way of catching...
- Myths About Meningitis
You've probably heard stories of people who have died of meningitis, or you've heard that contracting it is as simple as kissing someone with the infection. However, being aware of what is fact and what is fiction is important. Below are some of the myths about meningitis and their truths. ...
- HIV: 5 Transmission Myths
What is HIV?HIV is a virus that was discovered in the 1980s. It attacks a person's immune system, causing it to be too weak to fight outside infections. The HIV virus works by destroying white blood cells, called CD4 cells, in the immune system, and progresses through three stages, the last of which...
- What Team of Specialists Should I Contact if I Have Meningitis?
As complex as it is, meningitis can sometimes be a threat to life. Treating meningitis can be tricky, hence, it needs a team of medical practitioners to make a diagnosis and offer treatment for the condition. You can call your doctor immediately under the following circumstances:...
- What Are the Treatment Options for Chickenpox?
What should I do if my child has the chickenpox?...
- Dr. Patricia C. Cowan-Kloser M.D.90 Bergen St Newark NJ 07103
- Dr. Brett C Gilbert D.O.100 E Lancaster Ave Wynnewood PA 19096
- Dr. Todd I Braun MD1235 Old York Rd Abington PA 19001
- Dr. Stacey Trooskin MD1427 Vine St Philadelphia PA 19102
- Dr. Naasha J Talati MD49 Jesse Hill Jr Dr SE Atlanta GA 30303
- Dr. Christopher J Bruno MD3400 Spruce St Philadelphia PA 19104