Dr. George Caldwell is a Sports Medicine Family Practitioner in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. As a Sports Medicine Family Practitioner, Dr. Caldwell is trained to assess, diagnose, prevent, and treat sports injuries in patients of all ages, and refer those patients to further services if needed. Sports Medicine Family Practitioners must complete specialized training in order to help each patient maximize function and improve quality of life.
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS- Orthopaedic Sports Medicine
- Univ Of Pittsburgh Med Ctr, Orthopedic Surgery; Hosp For Special Surg, Orthopedic Surgery; Geo Washington Univ Hosp, General Surgery
- Hospital For Specialty Surgery Cornell University 1989
- Hospital for Special Surgery
- George Washington University
- University of Pittsburgh (Sports and Shoulder); Fribourg Cantonal Hospital (Orthopedic Surgery) (Special Certificate in Sports Medicine)
What do you attribute your success to?
- Good mentors.
Hobbies / Sports
- Spending Time With Family
Dr. George Caldwell MD's Practice location
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33312Get Direction
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. George Caldwell MD | Orthopedist | Sports Medicine
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. George Caldwell MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Caldwell
- Can You Contract Cholera Through Other Means Besides Water?
Can You Contract Cholera Through Other Means Besides Water?Cholera is an infection that causes thousands of deaths around the world every year. The biggest challenge posed by cholera is that it is difficult to control and treat at the same time. The infection spreads very fast affecting a huge...
- How to Have a Good Workout in 30 Minutes
How to Have a Good Workout in 30 MinutesIt is quite natural to feel frustrated when you don’t start to see results after months of slogging in the gym. One may gradually lose interest in working out and gym sessions. Then, there are others who feel too time strapped to work out at all. For both of...
- Hypertension: When Should I Call a Doctor?
Emergency situations with high blood pressure, called hypertensive crisis, are common when blood pressure is very high. This is a serious situation, as it may lead to organ damage. If the increase in blood pressure is not too high to cause any problems to any of the organs it is referred to as...
- What Team of Specialists Should I Contact if I Have Meningitis?
As complex as it is, meningitis can sometimes be a threat to life. Treating meningitis can be tricky, hence, it needs a team of medical practitioners to make a diagnosis and offer treatment for the condition. You can call your doctor immediately under the following circumstances:...
- What Are the Warning Signs of Hypertensive Crisis?
High blood pressure or hypertension is a chronic condition that may lead to other complications, including organ damage, gradually over a period of time. The blood pressure may become very high and severe all of a sudden resulting in a condition referred to as hypertensive crisis. Hypertensive...
- Where Exactly Does the Pain Occur During Appendicitis?
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a disease that is mostly known as the rupture of the appendix. The human appendix is considered to be a vestigial structure. Vestigial means lacking meaningful work, or the evolving of a part of the body to take on a new shape, or an organ that has...
- Dr. Charlton E Stucken MD1401 NW 9TH AVE BOCA RATON FL 33486
- Dr. Erol A Yoldas MD1601 S ANDREWS AVE FORT LAUDERDALE FL 33316
- Dr. Christopher George Ramsaran MD12781 Miramar Parkway Pembroke Pines FL 33027
- Dr. Orestes G Rosabal M.D.7100 W 20th Ave Hialeah FL 33016
- Dr. Alan L Saperstein M.D.1905 Clint Moore Rd Boca Raton FL 33496
- Dr. Nabeel Kouka MD, DO, MBA, MPH2999 NE 191ST ST STE 260 AVENTURA FL 33180