Dr. Krishna Saigal is a pathologist practicing in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Saigal is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Saigal can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Saigal may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Education and Training
Med Coll- Guru Nanak Dev Univ- Amritsar- Punjab- India 1960
Guru Nanak Dev University 1960
Medical College of Georgia at Georgia Regents University
Butler University in Indianapolis 1959
Guru Gobind Singh Medical College 1960
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
- Cleveland Clinic Fndn, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology; St Alexis Hosp, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology; Mt Sinai Med Ctr, General Practice
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation
Dr. Krishna Saigal MD's Practice location
Los Angeles, CA 90028Get Direction
Dr. Krishna Saigal MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Mononucleosis: Am I Contagious Throughout the Duration of My Condition?
Mononucleosis is a disease that is spread through the Epstein-Barr virus. Specific details about the virus is still unknown. This virus is known to exhibit fatigue in people, accompanied by an aching body, swollen lymph nodes, and fever. This disease is known to be spread through saliva and other...
- What is Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever?
Dengue fever is a more common and typical viral disease spread largely through the Aedes Aegypti mosquito and to some extent by the Aedes Albopictus mosquito. Initially rampant in more tropical and temperate countries, the disease gradually spread to other zones as populations started migrating to...
- 5 Tips on Living with Mononucleosis
People with the mononucleosis (or mono) infection can live perfectly normal lives by doing what is best for them during their period of affliction. In this review, I have outlined the most essential tips on living with mononucleosis. In choosing these tips, the emphasis was focused on the well-being...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- What Is Prostate Cancer: Get the Facts
Cancer has become one of the most dangerous infections in the world. Various medical researches have shown that cancer problems have increased drastically over the last few weeks. These infections have posed a big threat to the community since most of them require serious treatment. The treatment is...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Lester D. r. Thompson M.D.5601 De Soto Ave Woodland Hills CA 91367
- Dr. Angela Treml M.D.8700 Beverly Blvd Los Angeles CA 90048
- Dr. Adrian J Correa MD1500 San Pablo St Los Angeles CA 90033
- Dr. Jian-hua Qiao M.D.1401 S Grand Ave Los Angeles CA 90015
- Dr. Manjunath S Vadmal M.D.191 S Buena Vista St Burbank CA 91505
- Dr. Sue Ellen Martin MD1441 Eastlake Ave Los Angeles CA 90089