Dr. Brian Dix is an anesthesiologist practicing in Gulfport, MS. Dr. Dix ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Dix also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Wv Sch of Osteo Med, Lewisburg Wv 1990
West Virginia School Of Osteopathic Med 1990
West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine 1990
- Chronic Pain
- Back Pain
- Pinched Nerve
- Herniated Disc
- Spinal Stenosis
- Degenerative Disc Disease (ddd)
- Clarian Indiana Univ Hosp, Anesthesiology
- Mercy St Vincent Medical Center/Mercy Health Partners Program
Dr. Brian R Dix D.O.'s Practice location
Gulfport, MS 39503Get Direction
Dr. Brian R Dix D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Can HIV Cause a Rash?
Can HIV cause a rash?HIV is an infection that can be transmitted easily through the exchange of bodily fluids with infected people. If you get the HIV virus, it moves very fast through your bloodstream. As the virus runs through your body, it destroys and weakens the immune system by destroying...
- Teen with Autism Creates Artificial Intelligence Prototype
When educators are faced with a child that responds differently in a classroom environment that what is typically expected, teaching that child can be a daunting task. It’s not uncommon knowledge that children with autism, especially if they have a more severe form of autism, don’t always...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Dr. David M Mcafee M.D.1720 Medical Park Dr # B Biloxi MS 39532
- Dr. Michael Saccocci D.O., M.P.H.301 Fisher St Biloxi MS 39534
- Dr. Mitchell Juin Prou MD301 Fisher Street Biloxi MS 39534
- Dr. Kent T Overmyer M.D.15190 Community Rd Gulfport MS 39503
- Dr. Gary J Sinopoli MD3109 Bienville Blvd Ocean Springs MS 39564
- Dr. Shawn Xun Mei MD11010 David St Gulfport MS 39503