Dr. Joshua Terry Mckenzie M.D.
Radiation Oncologist | Radiation Oncology4700 Waters Ave Savannah GA, 31404
Dr. Joshua Mckenzie practices Radiation Oncology in Savannah, GA. Radiation oncology is a medical specialty that involves treating cancer with radiation. Dr. Mckenzie specializes in treating cancer with radiation, using radiation therapy to treat a wide variety of cancers. Radiation therapy uses carefully targeted and regulated doses of high-energy radiation to kill cancer cells.
Dr. Joshua Terry Mckenzie M.D.'s Practice location
Savannah, GA 31404Get Direction
SAVANNAH, GA 31405Get Direction
Dr. Joshua Terry Mckenzie M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mckenzie
- What Are the Side Effects of Radiation Therapy?
Radiation therapy, also known as radiotherapy, is a procedure that is used mainly to treat cancer and other conditions such as thyroid disorders, non-cancerous growths, and blood disorders. Just like other types of treatment, radiotherapy often causes side effects. The side effects generally depend...
- Alternative Treatment for Prostate Cancer
Prostate cancer has become a common disease in men, especially those aged from 50 years and above. Having prostate cancer comes with its own effects that no one wants to be part of. Various symptoms accompany an affected prostate gland. Such symptoms may include pain when urinating, high frequency...
- Everything You Need to Know About X-Rays
What is an X-ray procedure?An X-ray is a quick diagnostic procedure to see the insides of your body. It is an essential tool used to diagnose many health conditions. It involves passing a very tiny burst of invisible electromagnetic radiation to a part of your body or your whole body and capturing...
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Breast Cancer
There is so much information you can read online about breast cancer. Some information may be acquired in the community, friends, or family that is totally misleading or incorrect. Although not backed up with solid evidence, such information can cause a lot of media attention, which can further...
- Three-Week Chemotherapy Dosing Reconfirmed as First-Line Treatment of Ovarian Cancer
Chemotherapy as a treatment option for cancer has existed for decades, and has long been the standard of care and first line of treatment for almost all forms of cancer. The term is an umbrella term referring to the use of medicines to halt the growth of cancerous tumors and to kill off cancerous...
- Radiation Therapy for Cancer
When it comes to cancer, the common treatments are chemotherapy and radiation therapy, which work by the use of X-rays, gamma rays, and charged particles. They are usually directed at the area where the cancer is growing. Radiation therapy is delivered through the use of machines and implants or by...
- Dr. James Thomas Richardson MD4700 Waters Ave Savannah GA 31404
- Dr. John A Pablo M.D.225 Candler Rd Savannah GA 31405
- Dr. Mark S Quinn MD225 Candler Drive Savannah GA 31405
- Dr. Krystyna D. Kiel M.D.4700 Waters Ave Savannah GA 31404
- Dr. Michael D Hasselle M.D.4700 WATERS AVE SAVANNAH GA 31404
- Dr. Aaron Watson Pederson MD4700 Waters Ave Savannah GA 31404