Dr. Nancy Kemp is a psychologist practicing in Eugene, OR. Dr. Kemp specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Kemp evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Kemp because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
- Eye Movement Desensitization And Reprocessing (emdr), Substance Abuse, Aging And More
- Member American Psychological Association
- Member APA Practice Organization
- Member Lane County Psychologists' Association
- Member Oregon Psychological Association
Dr. Nancy Taylor Kemp PH.D.'s Practice location
Eugene, OR 97401Get Direction
Dr. Nancy Taylor Kemp PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Breaking a World Record to Highlight Autism Awareness
In San Antonio, volunteers are getting together to make the world's biggest blanket fort to highlight autism awareness.The idea for the blanket fortSo, how did people decide to gather to build the world's biggest blanket fort? As many of history's most influential decisions have been made, some...
- What Is Tourette’s?
Tourette’s syndrome is characterized by vocalization and movements that are involuntary and repetitive. It is a type of tic disorder. The pioneer Dr George Gilles De La Tourette first discovered the condition in 1885 in an eighty-six-year-old French noblewoman. Typically, in childhood, early...
- What is Trichotillomania?
Trichotillomania, or hair pulling disorder, is a mental disorder in which people have a strong desire and urge to pull out hair from different parts of their body, including the scalp and eyebrows. In this type of disorder — also considered an impulse control disorder — one finds it hard to...
- What Are the Benefits of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy?
Prescriptions in this century are made quickly and unnecessarily. You may find psychiatrists giving drugs that have several very nasty unnecessary side effects. There is, however, a natural, stress free, drug free method and routine for the disorders of the brain. Treatment is performed is by...
- Social ABCs: An Early Intervention Program for Autism
Autism is a condition that has been diagnosed at an increasing rate in recent year, but that remains relatively mysterious in a lot of ways. While there are many different initiatives examining the differences in the development of the brain in children with autism as compared to neurotypical...
- The Effects of Sigmund Freud’s Theories to the Modern World
On May 6, 1856, Sigmund Freud was born in the Czech Republic, which was formerly known as Freiberg. Freud came up with the method of psychoanalysis, which is used by modern day psychoanalysts to understand unconscious conflicts after getting some revelation from what their patients desired and...
- Vicky Curry PHD1234 Pearl St Eugene OR 97401
- Dr. Stuart Eugene Silberman PSY.D.132 E Broadway Eugene OR 97401
- Dr. David Northway PHD291 West 12th St. Eugene OR 97401
- Mr. Sabin Lamson M.S.328 W Broadway Eugene OR 97401
- Steven E Mussack PH.D.1973 Garden Ave Eugene OR 97403
- Dr. Erik D Sorensen PHD511 E 12th Ave Eugene OR 97401