Dr. Robert Williamson Gause MD is a top Doctor in Bangor, ME.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Robert Williamson Gause MD is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Robert Williamson Gause MD is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Robert Williamson Gause MD is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In Bangor, ME, Dr. Robert Williamson Gause MD is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- A simple diagnostic approach to menstrual irregularities.
- Diagnosis and treatment of menstrual irregularities.
- The gynecologist's role in marriage counseling.
- Psychosomatic pain.
- Geriatric gynecology.
- Geriatric gynecology at the New York hospital.
- Rational therapy for secondary amenorrhea.
- Multiple pregnancies: diagnosis, delivery and problems of development.
- A letter from Russia maternity and infant care in the Soviet Union.
- The obstetrician's role in preventing birth defects.
- Ny & Presby Hp-Columbia Campus, Orthopedic Surgery; St Luke'S-Roosevelt H-Roosevel, Internal Medicine; Duke Univ Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
Dr. Robert Williamson Gause MD's Practice location
Bangor, ME 04401Get Direction
Dr. Robert Williamson Gause MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Living with Gout
Due to excessive uric acid in the blood, the solution solidifies and creates crystals in the joints, leading to gout. The condition is characterized by sudden pain in the joints, as well as swelling and stiffness of the affected joints. The most common symptom is a sharp pain that occurs in your big...
- Exercise and Weight Loss
Exercise is only a part of weight lossWhile working out, it is important to remember the amount of calories that have been consumed or will be consumed throughout the day. Robert Kushner, MD, a professor of medicine at Northwestern University and clinical director of the Northwestern Comprehensive...
- Can I Walk After a Knee Replacement Surgery?
Yes, you can walk after a knee replacement surgery. The main goal of the surgery is for you to walk using an artificial knee and get back to your normal life. In fact, it is highly recommended that you immediately use your artificial knee.You need to know that walking again will require your...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Dr. Orin W. Buetens M.D.417 State St Bangor ME 04401
- Dr. Algis Vydas M.D.360 Broadway Bangor ME 04401
- Dr. Amanda Gail Querry D.O.417 STATE ST BANGOR ME 04401
- Dr. Jean Henderson Tibbetts MD417 State St Bangor ME 04401
- Dr. Michelle E Toder M.D.417 State St Bangor ME 04401
- Dr. Peter P Huang M.D.417 State St Bangor ME 04401