Dr. David Barbie MD
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology55 Fruit St Yawkey 7938 Boston MA, 02114
Dr. David Barbie is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Boston, MA. Dr. Barbie specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
Harvard Medical School 2002
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Medical Oncology
- Lung Cancer
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Dr. David Barbie MD's Practice location
Boston, MA 02114Get Direction
Boston, MA 02215Get Direction
Dr. David Barbie MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Barbie
- Black Sabbath's Tony Iommi Discusses Struggles with Lymphoma
Tony Iommi is one of the few rock and roll legends who can say that they fulfilled the industry’s cliché act of getting the band back together. In 2011, the loss of a good friend brought the Black Sabbath guitarist Iommi back into contact with the band’s original lead vocalist, Ozzy Osbourne....
- How to Deal with Lymphoma Treatment Fatigue
Treatment fatigue is a very common problem among lymphoma patients. Whether the patient is doing pharmaceutical treatments, chemotherapy, or other treatments, they will likely lead to fatigue and a feeling of being burnt out.This article will go over what treatment fatigue is, symptoms that are...
- Schools Join the Fight Against Lymphoma and Blood Cancers
Students at St. Paul Catholic School in Weirton, West Virginia have made their mark in the battle against cancer. By participating in a Student Series program hosted by the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, students were able to raise $2,006.93 and donate the proceeds to discovering a cure for...
- Lymphoma News: Mother Gives Birth to Healthy Daughter after Chemo During Pregnancy
Chemotherapy has a reputation for its not-so-great side effects. As many people know, chemotherapy is known to cause off target symptoms for most cancer patients such as nausea and vomiting, hair loss, and extreme fatigue. In addition to the symptoms that one may experience during treatment, some of...
- How Immunotherapy Makes a Real Difference in Relapsed Hodgkin Lymphoma
Hodgkin lymphoma, which affects about 0.2% of the people in the United States, is often treated using a combination of chemotherapy, radiation therapy, and stem cell transplant. Sometimes these treatments fail to halt the progress of the disease, and in other cases the cancer seems to halt but then...
- Tips for Young Adult Lymphoma Survivors to Make the Most of Recovery
It is extremely difficult to reenter the world and normal life after battling lymphoma. Recovery is much more than the body's physical battle, but how to balance emotions and relationships as well.However, there are specific tools that can assist in adapting back into a life that may seem...
- Dr. Bruno Bastos M.D.44 Binney St Boston MA 02115
- Dr. Gary M. Strauss M.D.18 Acron Road Brookline Massachusetts 2445
- Prabhsimranjot Singh MD17 Faxon St Newton Massachusetts 02458
- Dr. Susan Tinsley Schumer Other2014 Washington Street Newton Lower Falls MA 02462
- Dr. Leonard Joseph Appleman MD44 Binney St Boston MA 02115
- Dr. Stephen Armond Mayer M.D.225 Quincy Ave Brockton MA 02302