Dr. Mark Miller is a Chiropractor practicing in Decatur, GA. Dr. Miller specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Miller seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Mark E. Miller's Practice location
Decatur, GA 30032Get Direction
Dr. Mark E. Miller's reviewsWrite Review
- Treatments for Back Pain
The aim of treatments for back pain is to relief pain and restore mobility. Adjusting your activities is the essential treatment for easing acute back pain caused by minor injury or strain. Back pain treatments are determined by the duration you have experienced the pain, the severity and your...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- Treatment Options for Back Pain
Back pain is a very common condition, especially among the elderly group. It can vary from a dull constant back pain to a very sharp pain, which may disrupt your daily routine. Back pain can be either acute or chronic. This classification of back pain is essential especially when it comes to...
- Chiropractic Care for Arthritis
Chiropractic has been successful and effective in managing the symptoms of arthritis. With regular treatment, pain is decreased and the need for medications is reduced or won't be needed. Chiropractic care can also restore lost range of motion and flexibility, increase muscle strength and improve...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- Dr. Michael D Massey D.C.740 Tell St Athens TN 37303
- Dr. Mark Patrick D.C.4294 Memorial Dr Decatur GA 30032
- Dr. Frank Al Rymer D.O.400 Tennessee Ave Etowah TN 37331
- Dr. Robert Herbert Haschle D.C.4203 Memorial Dr Decatur GA 30032
- Mr. Tracy L Price D.C.708 S White St Athens TN 37303
- Dr. Lucille A. Dietrick D.C.620 Congress Pkwy N Athens TN 37303