Thomas B. Paul, DDS, is a leading dentist currently serving patients at Paul Family Dentistry in Dayton, Ohio. After earning his Bachelor of Arts degree in Biology at Capital University, he completed his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree at The Ohio State University in 2007, followed by his general practice dental residency at Miami Valley Hospital, where he worked with specialist in endodontics, periodontics, oral surgery, pediatrics, and prosthodontics. Additionally, in order to stay up to date on all medical advancements in his field, he maintains a professional membership with the Dayton Dental Society, the American Dental Association, and the Ohio Dental Association.
- General Practice Dental, Miami Valley Hospital
Professional Society Memberships
- Dayton Dental Society, American Dental Association, Ohio Dental Association
What do you attribute your success to?
- He is very focused on providing personal care to each person and always keeping in mind that there is a person attached to those teeth. He makes sure patients understand the procedure being done and the reason its being done.
Hobbies / Sports
- Spending Time With His 5 Children
Dr. Thomas B. Paul D.D.S's Practice location
Dayton, OH 45409Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Thomas B. Paul D.D.S | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Thomas B. Paul D.D.S's reviewsWrite Review
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What is a Tooth Abscess?
A tooth abscess refers to the accumulation of pus caused by a bacterial infection at the root of the tooth or between the tooth and gum. Abscess at the tip of the root is known as periapical abscess, while those found in the gums are referred to as periodontal abscesses. Tooth abscesses should be...
- Are Dental Crowns Useful?
What is Dental Crowns?A dental crown, or a tooth crown, is a tooth-shaped sleeve, or cap, made of porcelain or metal, that is placed over the tooth. Crowns are utilized to restore the shape and size of a tooth. When implanted properly, the porcelain caps cover the crown of the tooth that is visible...
- What Is Oil Pulling?
Oil pulling is an age-old Ayurvedic remedy that is getting a lot of attention these days as more and more people become health conscious. This Ayurvedic remedy is known as a detoxification procedure that keeps your teeth and mouth healthy. Although there are not that many formal scientific studies...
- Metal Taste in Mouth
Why does my mouth taste like metal?The perception of a metallic taste in the mouth is a symptom that can be found for several reasons. In some cases, this aftertaste depends on mild and transient conditions, sometimes it may be the warning of some more serious pathologies.Among the possible causes:...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Dr. Mark Conard D.M.D.4605 Oleander Drive Myrtle Beach South Carolina 29577
- Dr. MICHAEL HALASZ D.D.S.205 E Stroop Rd Dayton OH 45429
- Dr. Beverly J Fanz D.D.S.625 West National Rd Englewood OH 45322
- Chonda B Copeland D.M.D.6188 Chambersburg Rd Dayton OH 45424
- Dr. Jody William Ames D.D.S.1195 W 2nd St Xenia OH 45385
- Dr. David J Striebel D.D.S.4031 South Dixie Drive Dayton OH 45439