Dr. Matthew Obrien is a Chiropractor practicing in Romeo, MI. Dr. Obrien specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Obrien seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Matthew Patrick Obrien D.C.'s Practice location
Romeo, MI 48065Get Direction
Dr. Matthew Patrick Obrien D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Spine Doctors vs. Chiropractors
Patients may often ask themselves which doctor they should see for their back pain. Studies have shown that chiropractors provide effective treatment for back pain. However, chiropractors cannot treat all causes of back pain because there are also conditions that should be diagnosed and treated by a...
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- What Is Sciatica?
What is sciatica?Lower back pain is a very common condition that is often incorrectly managed. Back pain is a challenge in itself since it demands medical support and is a leading source of social, psychological, and physical disabilities. The majority of back pains are self-limiting and simple,...
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- Everything You Need to Know About Disc Herniation
The spine is comprised of bony vertebrae separated by intervertebral discs. The lumbar spine consists of five vertebrae numbered L1 to L5. These vertebrae are attached to the tail bone (sacrum) at the lower end of the spine. The spinal cord runs within the vertebrae. The intervertebral discs act...
- Joseph G. Estrada D.C.35531 Weideman St Charter Twp of Clinton Michigan 48035
- Christopher Brioc D.C.36620 Garfield Rd Charter Twp of Clinton Michigan 48035
- Dr. David A. Guzzardo D.C.39725 Garfield Clinton Township Michigan 48038
- Austin Hibner20742 Hall Rd. Clinton Township MI 48038
- Dr. Marie-claude Purdy D.C.115 S MAIN ST ROCHESTER MI 48307
- Dr. Richard K Sowerby D.C.1953 South Blvd W Troy MI 48098