Benjamin Joseph Osborne
Neurologist | Neurology3800 Reservoir Rd Nw Washington DC, 20007
Dr. Benjamin Osborne practices Neuropathology in Washington, DC. Dr. Osborne studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine 2001
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis (ms)
- Vascular Disease
Benjamin Joseph Osborne's Practice location
Washington, DC 20007Get Direction
Benjamin Joseph Osborne's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Osborne
- Sleep Apnea Linked to Death of Carrie Fisher and Other Little Known Facts About the Condition
Everyone suddenly hears about the death of Princess Leia, Carrie Fisher. The media immediately starts to investigate the possible causes of celebrity deaths and does not always give us clear answers. Months later, the real causes of death are shown to audiences through press conferences where family...
- Narcolepsy: Causes and Symptoms
Narcolepsy refers to a sleep disorder characterized by excessive sleepiness during day time. It is a neurological disorder that affect the normal sleep-wake cycle. People with this condition tend to have sudden episodes of sleep that may affect during any time of the day. This disorder can affect...
- Tai Chi: An Effective Treatment to Improve Parkinson’s Disease Symptoms
Tai Chi, the famous ancient martial art developed in ancient China, has become one of the most common exercises in public parks and open locations due to its therapeutic and health benefits. Recent studies have shown that the practice of this method can also help improve symptoms of Parkinson’s...
- The Easiest Ways to Relieve MS Discomfort
Are you suffering from MS pain and discomfort? You are not alone. More than 50% of individuals with MS experience pain at some point in their lives. MS pain and discomfort varies from individual to individual and it can change over time. The impact that such symptoms can have on your quality of...
- It’s Time to Fight Parkinson’s Disease Through Exercise, Says South Carolina Gym
Going to the gym regularly can significantly help to combat Parkinson’s disease. According to Cody Cooper from Grit Box Fitness, Parkinson’s progression can be delayed due to the forced intense exercise. Not only that, but it also helps a lot with the enhancing strength and stability.What is...
- Is It Possible Extra-Virgin Olive Oil Can Help Preserve Memories?
An increasing number of research studies are turning their attention to the way that diet affects the brain. Studies on gut flora have linked depression and anxiety to the complex system of microorganisms that live in the gastrointestinal tract. Certain fruits and food groups have been found to...
- Maris Stella Legarda3800 Reservoir Road Northwest Washington District of Columbia 20007
- Dr. Michael R. Yochelson MD102 Irving Street Northwest Washington DC 20010
- Steven E. Lo Other3800 Reservoir Road Northwest Washington District of Columbia 20007
- Dr. Syed W Asad M.D.7500 Greenway Center Dr Greenbelt MD 20770
- Dr. Marianne Schuelein M.D.3301 New Mexico Ave Nw Washington DC 20016
- Dr. David Satinsky MD1201 SEVEN LOCKS RD ROCKVILLE MD 20854