Dr. Christopher Michael Furlan D.M.D.
Dentist | General Practice51 W Eagle Rd Havertown PA, 19083
Dr. Christopher Furlan is a Dentist practicing in Havertown, PA. Dr. Furlan specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
- Response of stress indicators and growth parameters of Tibouchina pulchra Cogn. exposed to air and soil pollution near the industrial complex of Cubatão, Brazil.
- Tropical fruit trees as bioindicators of industrial air pollution in southeast Brazil.
- Psidium guajava 'Paluma' (the guava plant) as a new bio-indicator of ozone in the tropics.
Dr. Christopher Michael Furlan D.M.D.'s Practice location
Havertown, PA 19083Get Direction
Dr. Christopher Michael Furlan D.M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Furlan
- Taking Plavix and Root Canal Treatment
Generic Name: ClopidogrelBrand Name: PlavixWhat is Plavix?Plavix is a drug that prevents the platelets in the blood from sticking together, thereby avoiding the formation of blood clots. There can be unwanted cases of blood clots, which can occur in cases of heart diseases or blood vessel...
- When Should I Replace My Toothbrush?
A toothbrush is not as clean as we think, and harbors more than 100 million bacteria, according to researchers at the University of Manchester in England. This includes E. coli bacteria, which cause diarrhea, and staphylococci bacteria, which cause skin infections. “This condition is the same as...
- What Is a Cavity?
A cavity is a result of tooth decay, which is a damage that occurs due to poor oral health and dental plaque on the tooth’s surface. Cavities usually start really small and when they are left untreated, they gradually become bigger. Anyone who has teeth, including babies, can develop cavities. For...
- Most Common Causes of Bad Breath
Bad breath, medically known as halitosis, is an indicator of poor dental hygiene, but may also result from other health issues. The types of food you eat and your lifestyle habits strongly affect your breath. If you eat foods with strong odors, it is only normal that it changes the smell of your...
- Gum Contouring
Gum contouring, also known as gum reshaping or tissue sculpting, is a dental procedure done to correct an uneven gum line in people who have teeth resting either too high or low on the gums.The cause of the gums being too high or too low is mainly genetics. It may also be due to certain medical...
- Professional Teeth Cleanings Can Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease
Getting the teeth cleaned by a professional may not only give you a healthy and sparkling smile but also a healthier heart, according to a new study. In this study, people who regularly got their teeth cleaned and scaled by a dentist had a 24% less chance of getting heart disease, when compared to...
- Dr. Barbara A. Tarnoski D.M.D.3016 Township Line Rd Philidelphia PA 19151
- Dr. Robert J. Funk DDS20 N 4th Ave Royersford PA 19468
- Dr. Prathiba Srinidhi DMD2226 S Broad St Philadelphia PA 19145
- Dr. Mark Lewis Waltzer D.M.D.539 Marlton Pike W Cherry Hill NJ 08002
- Dr. Julie Arouh DMD261 OLD YORK ROAD JENKINTOWN PA 19046
- Dr. Pouya Hatam D.M.D.676 Dekalb Pike Blue Bell Pennsylvania 19422