Dr. Howard F Cone D,D.S.
Dentist | General Practice100 Ravine St Suite 1 Gate City VA, 24251
Dr. Howard Cone is a Dentist practicing in Gate City, VA. Dr. Cone specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Howard F Cone D,D.S.'s Practice location
Gate City, VA 24251Get Direction
Dr. Howard F Cone D,D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cone
- Get a Better Smile with Licorice Root
According to a new study published in the Journal of Natural Products, licorice, the main ingredient in candy, may help to keep tooth decay and gum disease at bay. Teeth protection is provided by the compounds found in the dried root of licorice plant. Chinese licorice, found in northern mainland...
- Why are my Gums Bleeding?
Bleeding gums can result from a number of other health conditions, and can also result from vigorous brushing of the teeth or even wearing dentures that don’t fit correctly.The most common causes of bleeding gums include:...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Implants
Dental implants are devices that are used to replace natural teeth. These implants are placed into the jawbone, which over the time, fuse with the natural bone and gain stability.Dental implants are recommended for patients who do not have their natural teeth. This will allow the individual to have...
- Are Dentures the Solution to Your Dental Problems?
What are dentures?A denture is a device prepared by laboratory technicians in order to replace missing teeth. Dentures are a good option for patients without any teeth, or for patients with some missing teeth who want to have a beautiful smile again. Dentures are not only meant for cosmetic...
- What Do Bumps on the Roof of Your Mouth Mean?
IntroductionThe presence of bumps and lumps in the mouth is not something uncommon. You may have experienced them in the past, particularly on your lips, back of the throat, or tongue. There are various things that can cause the formation of bumps on the roof of your mouth, but most of them are...
- Drinking Sports Drinks Can Lead to Tooth Erosion
According to a new study presented at the International Association for Dental Research in Miami, some of the popular sports drinks contain high levels of acid that can lead to tooth erosion, hypersensitivity, and staining. Researchers from the New York University report that the drink may also...
- Dr. James Alexander Stakias DDS1203 Wilcox Drive Kingsport TN 37664
- Dr. John Eric Renye DDS402 E Main Blvd Church Hill TN 37642
- Dr. Scott Allen Walters D.D.S.2025 Meadowview Pkwy Kingsport TN 37660
- Dr. Andy Collins DMD1339 MORELAND DR KINGSPORT TN 37663
- Dr. Richard Anthony Turner D.M.D.100 Chapel St Johnson City TN 37615
- Dr. Timothy Ross Martin DDS1599 Fort Henry Drive Kingsport TN 37664