Dr. Antoinette Beaman is a pediatrician practicing in Mars, PA. Dr. Beaman is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Beaman diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Beaman can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
University at Buffalo State University of New York School of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences 2004
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ear Infection
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Allergic Reaction
- Strep Throat
Dr. Antoinette Alonzo Beaman MD's Practice location
Mars, PA 16046Get Direction
Dr. Antoinette Alonzo Beaman MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Can You Get Nauseated from Being Dehydrated?
Seizures, blood clots, and other life-threatening complications can arise from dehydration, which develops when the body lacks enough fluids. According to studies, energy and mood can be greatly affected even by not so severe dehydration. So detecting dehydration early is crucial although the signs,...
- How to Prevent Neonatal Jaundice
Jaundice is also described as hyperbilirubinemia, which is a very common condition that occurs in newborns within 2 to 4 days after they’re born. It results from an excessive amount of bilirubin, which is a waste product produced by the breakdown of red blood cells. Fully mature livers are capable...
- What Is a Rotavirus Vaccine?
A rotavirus is an oral vaccine against the rotavirus infection, which causes diarrhea, vomiting, fever, and headache in babies aged between 8-12 weeks. The diarrhea can be severe, which leads to dehydration. This vaccine is given to the child through the mouth using a dropper. Who should have a...
- Everything You Need to Know About Conjunctivitis
What is Conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis is an inflammation of the conjunctiva (a transparent membrane that covers the white part of the eyeball and lines the eyelids). Conjunctivitis is also known as pink eye, due to the characteristic pink or reddish color of the whites of the eyes.What Causes...
- When a Child with Autism Refuses Treatment
You have a child you love very much. You want to help them so that they can develop into as healthy and happy a person as they can be. But they refuse to cooperate with their unique autism treatment. What can you do?Children with autism can refuse treatment for a variety of reasons. Some reasons...
- How to Protect Your Child from Getting Head Lice in School
Head lice are grayish insects that feed on human blood extracted from the scalp. Female lice release sticky substances that attach all eggs to specific hair shafts. Eggs are laid a few millimeters from the shaft - an environment that offers the idyllic temperature for incubation.Everyone who comes...
- Dr. Soha Chikh Alchabab-nassar MD250 College Ave Beaver PA 15009
- Barbara M. Harley9104 Babcock Blvd Pittsburgh Pennsylvania 15237
- Dr. Eric A. Pennock MD20397 Route 19 Cranberry Twp Pennsylvania 16066
- Dr. Susan Lynn Kaczorowski MD320 E North Ave Pittsburgh PA 15212
- Dr. Jill R White MD1000 Integrity Drive Pittsburgh PA 15235
- Dr. Catherine Udekwu MD1000 Bower Hill Rd Pittsburgh PA 15243