Dr. Alfredo Lim is an internist practicing in Phoenix, AZ. Dr. Lim specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Lim provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Dr. Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation Institute of Medicine - Far Eastern University 1986
Far Eastern University Institute of Medicine 1986
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Disease
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Vascular Disease
- Univ Of Wa Sch Of Med, Geriatric Medicine-Internal Medicine; U Ma Mem Hlthcare-Mem Campus, Internal Medicine
- Medical Center Of Central Massachusettes-Internal Medicine
Dr. Alfredo Lim M.D.'s Practice location
Phoenix, AZ 85020Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Alfredo Lim M.D. | Internist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Alfredo Lim M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lim
- What Is Chronic Sinusitis: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
IntroductionChronic sinusitis is the inflammation of the sinuses that tend to persist for 12 weeks or more, despite treatment attempts. Another term for chronic sinusitis is chronic rhinosinusitis, which causes mucus buildup due to an impaired drainage of the sinuses. People with chronic sinusitis...
- General Practice, Family Practice, and Internal Medicine: What's the Difference?
Primary care providers, family physicians, generalists, and internists can be tricky designations to understand because these healthcare providers similarly cover a number of areas when diagnosing and treating people. However, knowing their differences can be helpful when it comes to finding the...
- Yawning Scientific Facts: Why Do We Yawn and Is It Contagious?
What is yawning?Usually, yawning is associated with boredom, fatigue, and tiredness. Yawning is also very common in animals, such as dogs, monkeys, snakes, and carnivores. Yawning is also associated with numerous superstitious beliefs.In humans, yawning is considered as a purposeful non-verbal...
- Alternative Treatments for Hypothyroidism
Hypothyroidism refers to the medical condition in which the thyroid gland is unable to produce an adequate amount of hormones. These hormones are extremely important in various body functions. Low levels of thyroid hormone may result in the characteristic symptoms of hypothyroidism. This condition...
- What Is Bacterial Conjunctivitis?
What is bacterial conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis is an inflammation of the palpebral or bulbar part of the eye. There are many types and many causes of conjunctivitis. One common type is bacterial conjunctivitis, wherein bacteria that infect the eyes spread through direct contact with an infected...
- What is Listeriosis?
Listeriosis is a foodborne disease caused by the infection of the bacteria Listeria monocytogenes. This infection may cause severe symptoms in pregnant women and people who have a weak immune system. It may also affect newborns and the elderly. The symptoms are generally not very serious in the case...
- Dr. Usha K. Nagin M.D.5555 W. THUNDERBIRD GLENDALE AZ 85306
- Dr. Chalmers Bedford Daniel M.D.9060 E Vía Linda Scottsdale AZ 85258
- Dr. Amit Waghray MD250 E Dunlap Ave Phoenix AZ 85020
- Mohamad Altriki702 West Cambelback Road Phoenix Arizona 85085
- Dr. Eleanor C. Mariano M.D.8757 E BELL RD SCOTTSDALE AZ 85260
- Yaw A. Boateng635 E. Baseline Road Phoenix Arizona 85042