Dr. Jolly Li is an anesthesiologist practicing in Cincinnati, OH. Dr. Li ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Li also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Ohio University Heritage College of Osteopathic Medicine 1988
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Brigham & Women'S Hosp, Anesthesiology; Med Coll Of Ohio Hosp, General Surgery
- Harvard Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Brigham & Women's Hospital Program
Dr. Jolly T Li MD's Practice location
Dr. Jolly T Li MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Pramipexole Used For?
IntroductionPramipexole is a medication that has similar effects to dopamine, which is a chemical released by nerve cells. Parkinson's disease is associated with low levels of dopamine in the brain. Pramipexole is used to treat symptoms that are associated with Parkinson’s disease such as...
- The Difference Between Arteries and Veins
Through closed vessels the closed circulatory system transports blood. This includes the arteries, veins, and the capillaries. Blood vessels that start from the heart are arteries and vessels that carry blood back to the heart are veins.ArteriesArteries are located deep in the body and have thick...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Daniel J. Shirley200 Northland Boulevard Cincinnati Ohio 45246
- Dr. Michael Jason Walls M.D.2845 Chancellor Drive Crestview Hills Kentucky 41017
- Ms. Anuradha Kulkarni MD4777 E Galbraith Road Cincinnati Ohio
- Alaa Abd-Elsayed Other600 Highland Avenue Madison Wisconsin 53792
- Dr. Carey Costantini MD1 Medical Village Dr Ft Mitchell KY 41017
- Dr. Charles Bellamy MD2139 Auburn Ave Cincinnati OH 45219