Dr. Alfredo Trento M.D.
Cardiothoracic Surgeon8700 Beverly Blvd. Los Angeles CA, 90048
Dr. Alfredo Trento is a cardiothoracic surgeon practicing in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Trento specializes in surgical procedues of vital organs in the chest such as the heart, lungs, esophagus and more. As a cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Trento typically treats conditions like heart disease and lung disease. This class of surgeon can also include cardiac surgeons, cardiovascular surgeons, congenital heart surgeons and general thoracic surgeons.
Education and Training
Univ Di Padova- Fac Di Med E Chirurgia- Padova- Italy 1975
Universita Degli Studi Di Padova, Facolta Di Medicina E Chirurgia 1975
Universit‡ degli Studi di Padova Scuola di Medicina e Chirurgia 1975
University of Malta Faculty of Medicine and Surgery 1976
Thoracic SurgeryAmerican Board of Thoracic SurgeryABTS
- Heart Disease
- Congenital Heart Disease
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Univ Of Pittsburgh Med Ctr, Thoracic Surgery; U Ma Mem Hlthcare-Univ Campus, General Surgery; U Ma Mem Hlthcare-Mem Campus, General Surgery
- University Of Massachusetts Memorial Health Care 1977
Dr. Alfredo Trento M.D.'s Practice location
Los Angeles, CA 90048Get Direction
Dr. Alfredo Trento M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Trento
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Treatment for Congestive Heart Failure
The following methods work together to treat heart failure:...
- Congestive Heart Failure: What is Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery (CABG)?
Congestive Heart Failure is the leading cause of emergency hospitalization among people aged over sixty. It is a condition where the heart is inefficient in pumping the required amount of blood to the other parts of the body. This inefficiency can sometimes be so severe that it can impair the...
- How Does your Triglyceride Level Affect You?
Triglycerides are produced as a product of breakdown of fats. It is also produced from carbohydrates to be stored as energy. Triglycerides are generally stored in fat cells and released when needed.The healthy range or normal level of triglycerides in the body is less than 150 milligrams per...
- Atypical Forms of Myocardial Infarction
Atypical myocardial infarction often occurs in older patients with a pronounced cardiosclerosis, circulatory failure, and often with people who have a history of heart attacks.The symptoms may confuse you, or make you think that they are not associated with the heart.Usually, atypical manifestations...
- Are There Benign and Malignant Tumors of the Heart?
It is a well-known fact that in the body, in various tissues due to various reasons, neoplasms sometimes appear in the form of tumor growths. The heart is not an exception. The tumor growth can be benign and malignant. Therefore, there are two types of the heart tumors.Benign tumors These do not...
- Dr. Francisco Arabia M.D.127 S SAN VICENTE BLVD LOS ANGELES CA 90048
- Sam A Ebrahimi MD16030 Ventura Blvd. Encino CA 91436
- Dr. Hillel Laks M.D.757 Westwood Plz Los Angeles CA 90095
- Dr. Winfield J Wells MD1520 San Pablo St Los Angeles CA 90033
- Dr. Farzaneh Banki MD1510 San Pablo St Los Angeles CA 90033
- Dr. Azmi W. Atiya M.D.18350 Roscoe Blvd. Northridge CA 91325