William Bradley is a physical therapist practicing in Pensacola, FL. William Bradley specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, William Bradley can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. William Bradley will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Mr. William James lee Bradley PT's Practice location
Pensacola, FL 32534Get Direction
Mr. William James lee Bradley PT's reviewsWrite Review
- Understanding Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (RRMS)
Most patients who are diagnosed with multiple sclerosis usually fall under the category of having RRMS. In most patients, relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis in the course of the disease changes after several decades and usually becomes worse, and the patient’s diagnosis is likely to progress...
- What are the Benefits of Plyometrics?
Plyometrics, plyos, or jump training, is an exercise regimen developed to improve power, agility, and speed. These exercises were developed originally for the Olympic athletes to enhance their performance. Now, these rebounding exercises have become very popular among others, particularly for...
- Sore Muscles and Joint Pain
Causes of sore muscles...
- What Is Kinesiology Tape Used For?
What is a kinesiology tape?Kinesiology tape is a thin, elastic adhesive tape made from cotton or cotton/nylon blend. The cotton strip is comfortable and hypoallergenic without topics ingredients or medications. Several different brands of tapes are available. The common brand names of kinesiology...
- What Makes Zumba Such an Effective Workout?
Zumba is a popular alternative fitness routine for many people. It is commonly known as a party exercise, or a fun exercise, rather than the traditional workout regimen. A few years back, this fitness plan took the fitness world by storm, and is still popular among people who love to dance and shake...
- Costochondritis Physical Therapy Exercises
What is costochondritis?Costochondritis is the inflammation of the cartilage present in the rib cage. This condition usually affects the cartilage of the upper rib area, where the sternum (breastbone) is attached. This area is also called the costosternal joint or costosternal junction. Chest...
- Dr. Karen Cann D.C.,L.P.T4657 Gulf Breeze Pkwy Gulf Breeze FL 32563
- Mr. Joseph William Neil PT6000 W Highway 98 Pensacola FL 32512
- Carolyn W. Arnold PT916 E Fairfield Dr Pensacola FL 32503
- Mr. Albin Mcculla Gilmer PT1040 Gulf Breeze Pkwy Gulf Breeze FL 32561
- Cortney Shewmaker3754 HIGHWAY 90 STE 210 PACE FL 32571
- Linda Susan Williams PT12831 6TH ST LILLIAN AL 36549