Mr. Robert Lewis Bass MD
Hand Surgeon | Surgery of the Hand4461 Coit Rd Suite 107 Frisco TX, 75035
Long before Robert Bass, M.D., saw his first orthopaedic patient, he was one himself. As an athletic youth growing up in Austin while his father, an oral surgeon, was stationed at Fort Hood, he suffered ...
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- University Hosp, Inc, Hand Surgery-Orthopedic Surgery; Univ Iowa Hosps & Clinics, Orthopedic Surgery
Mr. Robert Lewis Bass MD's Practice location
Frisco, TX 75035Get Direction
DALLAS, TX 75390Get Direction
Mr. Robert Lewis Bass MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bass
- Girl with Muscular Dystrophy Undergoes Surgery to Restore Smile
A seven year old girl, Carla Hughes, in Ireland with facial paralysis due to Muscular Dystrophy (MD) has recently undergone a surgery to restore her smile. The surgery that was performed was groundbreaking because of the way it was done and because of the disorder. MD is a degenerative disease that...
- Will My Kidney Stones Result in Future Kidney Problems?
A kidney stone is a condition that occurs when the minerals and salts present in the urine become concentrated in high levels and eventually tend to crystallize. These crystallized formations can be seen as stones, and they often stick together. Kidney stones mostly form in the kidney. They start as...
- Where Does Genital Herpes Appear on My Body if I Have It?
Herpes blistersThe most obvious symptoms of genital herpes are the appearance of blisters or sores on the genitals. Most people may experience a tingling or itchy sensation before blisters appear on the skin or mucous membranes. This sensation is limited to the area where the lesions will occur....
- Are Dental Crowns Useful?
What is Dental Crowns?A dental crown, or a tooth crown, is a tooth-shaped sleeve, or cap, made of porcelain or metal, that is placed over the tooth. Crowns are utilized to restore the shape and size of a tooth. When implanted properly, the porcelain caps cover the crown of the tooth that is visible...
- What is HIV: Get the Facts
Over the course of our four million or so years of evolution, we humans have developed a highly-specialized immune system that is quite a warrior in combating infections. We are bombarded daily by bacterial and viral pathogens which have the potential to cause us serious illness, but, completely...
- Reasons Why You Need Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel syndrome is a tingling, numbness, or weakness in the hands due to pressure on the Median nerve that is located in the wrist. Whenever you are faced with this challenge, you will be in discomfort after it progresses into the later stages. This is a condition that arises from stress...
- Dr. Charles Edward Neagle M.D.4780 N Josey Ln Carrollton TX 75010
- Dr. Stuart Mehl Hilliard M.D., F.A.C.S.3537 South I-35e Denton TX 76210
- Dr. Duc P Vo MD7150 N George Bush Hwy Garland TX 75044
- Dr. Robert Stanley Antonetti M.D.7777 Forest Ln Dallas TX 75230
- Dr. Robert Kang Kwon MD3201 E President George Bush Hwy Richardson TX 75082
- Dr. Christopher D Allmon MD22 S Greene St Baltimore MD 21201