Dr. Salvatore J. Contristano M.D.
Family Practitioner2462 Flatbush Ave Suite #2 Brooklyn NY, 11234
Dr. Salvatore Contristano is a family practitioner practicing in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Contristano specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Contristano possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
New York Med Coll- Valhalla Ny 1966
New York Medical College (Metropolitan) Program 1966
- Vascular Disease
- Queen Of Angels Med Ctr, General Surgery; Flower-5th Ave Hosps, General Surgery; Metropolitan Hosp Ctr, General Surgery; Nyu Hospitals Center, General Surgery; Kings County Hosp Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- SUNY Health Science Center at Brooklyn Program
Dr. Salvatore J. Contristano M.D.'s Practice location
Brooklyn, NY 11234Get Direction
Dr. Salvatore J. Contristano M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Contristano
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- What Are the Treatment Options Available for Bronchitis?
Bronchitis is a condition that occurs due to the inflammation of the bronchial tubes. There are two types of bronchitis: acute and chronic. Acute bronchitis is usually caused by a viral infection or in some cases, 10 percent by a bacterial infection. Chronic bronchitis, on the other hand, is a...
- Micropenis Condition
Rare are the men who have never questioned the size of their penis. Is my penis too small? Is my penis too big? These questions are placed on the list of the most common Google searches. Urologists also confirm that these are the usual concerns their patients express. What is it about penis size,...
- What Are The Signs And Symptoms of Pleurisy?
Pleurisy: What Is It?Pleurisy or pleuritis is the inflammation of the membranes that line your lungs and the inside of your chest wall. The pleura are made of two layers – the visceral pleura and the parietal pleura. The visceral pleura line your lungs, and the parietal pleura line the inside of...
- Facts About Asthma That You Should Know
Breathe in and breathe out. Isn't it one of the simplest things to do in life? But when you see your loved ones, especially your children, wheezing, it can really make you anxious and stressed. One of the most traumatizing diseases that can leave one struggling for something as basic as oxygen is...
- What Is Shivering: 15 Conditions That Might Cause Chills
What is shivering?Exposure to cold or rapid shifts in temperature usually causes uncontrollable shivering. However, many other possible causes can cause shivering or chills. An uncontrollable shivering that persists for a longer time may indicate an underlying illness that requires immediate medical...
- Dr. Tamara Anna Marie Saukin MD1920 Richmond Road Staten Island NY 10306
- Dr. Brent W. Matza MD225 W 23RD ST NEW YORK NY 10011
- Dr. Neveen A. Elkholy D.O.1150 SPRINGFIELD AVE IRVINGTON NJ 07111
- Dr. Jessica Taubman MD122 CLINTON ST HOBOKEN NJ 07030
- Dr. Joe W. Chamberlin M.D.418 East 138 th street Bronx NY 11454
- Dr. Bella Aloyts DO6401 18TH AVE BROOKLYN NY 11204