How we think about our experiences can greatly influence how we feel and act. When we feel our quality of life is poor, anxiety, worry and depression can emerge. In some cases, biological factors can ...
Education and Training
Alliant International University- San Diego Scripps Ranch Campus PhD 1982
- Diplomate in Clinical Psychology 1997 American Board of Professional Psychology
- Fellow 1997 The American Academy of Clinical Psychology
- Adult Individual
- Couples Therapy
- Depression And Anxiety
- Psychological Assessments
- Forensic Testing And Report Writing
Dr. Michael D. Angioli PH.D.'s Practice location
Laguna Niguel, CA 92677Get Direction
Dr. Michael D. Angioli PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Symptoms of Asperger's Syndrome?
Asperger’s syndrome is a developmental disorder that affects a person’s ability to communicate, interact, and socialize with others. This is a type of autism spectrum disorder, and many of the symptoms of this disorder are similar to symptoms found in autism. Generally, Asperger's is not as...
- What are the Symptoms of Bipolar Disorder?
Bipolar disorder is a complex mental disorder that leads to uncontrollable mood swings and severe risky behaviors. Otherwise known as manic-depressive disorder, this mental condition is associated with moods that sway between depression and mania. When an individual is not experiencing moods of...
- How to Handle the Most Challenging Autism Behaviors
There will be difficult moments while raising a child with autism that a parent will find hard to deal with. However, there are certain situations that can be resolved with patience and knowledge of autism and how it can affect someone. By understanding what the child is feeling when they are...
- The Most Common Psychological Disorders
Common mental health disorders are often associated with a variety of symptoms, which can lead to significant disability or impairment for the patient and those around them. Below are some of the more common psychological disorders:DepressionDepression or major depressive disorder is a serious...
- Understanding Clinical Depression
Clinical depression is a serious medical illness that negatively affects how an individual feels, thinks, and how he or she acts. Depression varies from mild to severe, and in certain instances the individual can experience temporary episodes of sadness.Clinical depression is also known as major...
- The Effects of Sigmund Freud’s Theories to the Modern World
On May 6, 1856, Sigmund Freud was born in the Czech Republic, which was formerly known as Freiberg. Freud came up with the method of psychoanalysis, which is used by modern day psychoanalysts to understand unconscious conflicts after getting some revelation from what their patients desired and...
- Dr. Gretchen Ann Pound Other9815 Carroll Canyon Road San Diego California 92131
- Dr. Cynthia A. Cotter PH.D.12526 High Bluff Drive San Diego CA 92130
- Dr. Ehsan Gharadjedaghi PSYD17900 Skypark Circle, Irvine CA 92614
- Timothy Lee Sams PHD77564 Country Club Dr. Palm Desert CA 92211
- Dr. Mariam Annette Mott PH.D.28562 Oso Pkwy Rancho Santa Margarita CA 92688
- Dr. Amy L. Stark PHD213 E City Pl Dr Santa Ana California 92705